Hulu/SyFy Upload of Pathogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
    Syfy Rewind says the episode will be up 1 day after airing but 10PM last night had the most recent upload as "Awakening".
    yeah, I think they are switching to 30 days too. Most of their other shows are like that.
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

I hope Syfy rewind doesn't switch to 30 days too. Maybe we'll just have to wait a few more days. It wouldn't make sense to wait a month on their site, because fans are going to use alternative sources. I'm guessing that this is the same thing for other Syfy shows as well?
      sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Where is the logic in sitting on these episodes for 30 days before releasing them on line. Still no Pathogen on Syfy Rewind. Are they trying to get people to go to pirate sites?
        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
          Where is the logic in sitting on these episodes for 30 days before releasing them on line. Still no Pathogen on Syfy Rewind. Are they trying to get people to go to pirate sites?
          More DVR ratings
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

^Still doesn't help those of us without cable. The only alternatives we have are to wait 30 days (and how many people do they think are actually going to do that), pay to download from sites like Amazon, or iTunes, or find them elsewhere. By keeping the episodes off Hulu all they are doing is making it harder for fans of the show to watch it.
            sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Working...
            X