Chloe and Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe and Rush

This is to discuss their potential new alliance for better or worst if you know what I mean.

Chloe will become Rush's evil sidekick? Excuse the pun.

Well , i can see potential of Chloe becoming a new math girl for Rush.
    With Cole abilities to solve complex equation, she could replace Eli.
    Eli is too difficult for Rush to control.
    On the other hand may be hard to trust.

In a twisted way , Chole could be like Rush's daughter he never had.
    Afterall the Blue alien probably created the pathogen using the Rush's DNA or data from studying Rush .
    How else could the blue alien create Pathogen that quickly and successfully infect and slowing transforming Chole.

Comment

I'm not very happy with Rush about this move, he is becoming reckless and endangering the entire crew for his own agenda!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I'm not very happy with Rush about this move, he is becoming reckless and endangering the entire crew for his own agenda!
        So the status quo as usual?

Short and simple he is blackmailing her
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Blackmailing? How? She has nothing he can blackmail her for.

Honestly speaking, if the Aliens tweaked Rush too, then the Rush/Chloe alliance makes sense. Which makes not as culpable for decisions he's made, but that may make some too uncomfortable to consider. ;p

Comment

In a twisted way , Chole could be like Rush's daughter he never had.
            Afterall the Blue alien probably created the pathogen using the Rush's DNA or data from studying Rush .
            How else could the blue alien create Pathogen that quickly and successfully infect and slowing transforming Chole.
            So Chloe is turning into Rush ??
            Can you imagine the look on Matt's face when he wakes up and findes himself with Rush in bed?
            It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
            -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by SGSargon View Post
              So Chloe is turning into Rush ??
              Can you imagine the look on Matt's face when he wakes up and findes himself with Rush in bed?
              Congratulations for coming up with probably the single minded most sick thing I have seen on GW
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Congratulations for coming up with probably the single minded most sick thing I have seen on GW
                Come on now, you just have to admit that was funny as hell to think about. I think if she starts talking with a Scottish accent, then we know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                  Well , i can see potential of Chloe becoming a new math girl for Rush.
                  With Cole abilities to solve complex equation, she could replace Eli.
                  Eli is too difficult for Rush to control.
                  On the other hand may be hard to trust.
                  I think Rush is trying to mine whatever advanced knowledge he can from Chloe. He could have brought Eli to his secret math room (sounds like a place a molesting math teacher would have but whatever) but Eli is completely in Young's pocket.

If he really wanted to control the ship he needs to be working to make Eli stop blindly following Young's orders since having Eli on his side would give Rush control of Destiny completely, since no one else could operate it.

Comment

If he brought Eli in, I think Eli would probably get what he's trying to do. Using Chloe means he doesn't actually have to reveal what it all means, because she doesn't consciously understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                      If he brought Eli in, I think Eli would probably get what he's trying to do. Using Chloe means he doesn't actually have to reveal what it all means, because she doesn't consciously understand it.
                      I don't know if its that. Chloe is lost and confused and has been since day one on the ship, now all this is happening to here making her even more lost. She can't relate to Matt because it such a crazy thing, but Rush gives her purpose when she otherwise feels useless.

Eli however isn't the kind that is willing to bend his morals, he doesn't think it's right to keep secrets. Hence Rush has abandoned him as an ally.

And he isn't blackmailing Chloe, he only told her that she isn't healed, everyone else will think it worked so that way the two of them can work together without anyone hawk-eying over Chloe.
                      Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Chloe is ideal for Rush, since she comes with a self destruct button. i.e. The chair didn't work. Where if Eli got caught up to Rush's level, he'd replace Rush without question or opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Not a fan of the bluefin sandwich?

Sick or not, you know it's coming. Just wait till Wray stones back to earth in a mans body. You know it's going to happen. It's just a matter of time...

Comment

It may not be such a bad thing for Rush to be spending so much time with Chloe. Who better to keep an eye on her? He's the smartest guy around isn't he? Remember he told Young that its better to let her out and observe what she does than to keep her locked up.

Comment

I hope for a Wray+MathBoy vs. Rush+MathGirl showdown... with Young ranting madly in the background about wanting things fixed immediately, and Volker, Brody, and Park on the sidelines, giving each other doubtful looks and shrugging.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                              X