X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Don't mock Belgium.
    I like Belgium. (Seriously.). It should feel honored!

Comment

I use another name elsewhere, on other forums.
      But on here, and one other Sci-Fi forum, I'm Starfist.

I like Belgium too... .

ttyl
      Starfist
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I spent one of the happiest days of my life in Belgium. In the Godiva Chocolate factory. Belgium is delicious!
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I'm going against you here and saying DOWN WITH BELGIUM! Long live the independent states of Flanders and Wallonia!!!!
          I just want that to happen so Wallonia can adopt the "Everybody Hates Flanders" song as its national anthem.

sigpic

Comment

So nice to know that everyone loves Belgium!
            But okay, back on topic. I think we've all agreed that some socks can be nasty, some socks can be nice (Please point one out to me. ), & the whole general idea is kind of freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
              All of the Moderators are my socks.

True story.
              Now that I know is BS!

Personally I can't see what harms socks could do on a forum like GW. If a girl from Texas wants to present online as a guy from Canada then no harm done. If someone wants to create socks to back up his Stargate arguments then that individual is pathetic but...no harm done.

As far as GW is concerned I'd draw the line if someone created a sock, that offered to meet me in RL, I'd then haul myself to wherever on a wild goose chase because it was someone's idea of a practical joke. Or worse.

Bear in mind my standards vary depending on the type of forum. The fact is that what while people can not be what they seem online, the same can be true in RL in my experience.
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                Personally I can't see what harms socks could do on a forum like GW. If a girl from Texas wants to present online as a guy from Canada then no harm done. If someone wants to create socks to back up his Stargate arguments then that individual is pathetic but...no harm done.
                It can hurt the person they were lying to. If I found out someone was pretending to be someone they were not I would be very hurt & I'm sure many others would be too. I consider that damage done.

Comment

belgium is great for its chocolate if for nothing else
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    belgium is great for its chocolate if for nothing else
                    I believe that's what's called a backhanded compliment
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                      So nice to know that everyone loves Belgium!
                      But okay, back on topic. I think we've all agreed that some socks can be nasty, some socks can be nice (Please point one out to me. ), & the whole general idea is kind of freaky.
                      The socks I'm wearing now are very nice They keep my feet nice and warm And are thick enough to prevent holes appearing the moment I put them on

Some of my socks are really thin and slippery when walking on tiled floors Those are nasty socks.. and I don't wear them very often..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        The socks I'm wearing now are very nice They keep my feet nice and warm And are thick enough to prevent holes appearing the moment I put them on

Some of my socks are really thin and slippery when walking on tiled floors Those are nasty socks.. and I don't wear them very often..
                        Are you wearing your Tood socks?
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                          Are you wearing your Tood socks?
                          They escaped from the laundry basket

Comment

Working...
                          X