Music similar to SGA opening theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music similar to SGA opening theme

The scene where Greer and Scott show Rush the gate manufacture room, the music that's played reminds me quite a bit of the main theme song for Atlantis. Anyone else?

I'm not sure I'd say it was like the Atlantis theme (mainly cos I watched it days ago and I can't remember the music to be honest) but I do know that there was something about it that I recognised as being very stargate-ish.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

yea just skipped to the scene and it is very similar.

Comment

it seem to have a combined sound of mixing the atlantis theme with something that would be universe-ish music.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          it seem to have a combined sound of mixing the atlantis theme with something that would be universe-ish music.
          For the ideal mixture there should be also a little bit of SG-1 mixed in. I thought I'd heard something like that, but I could be wrong. One of the themes of SGU, and a part of the SGA theme was clearly there. Right in the beginning when the music starts I thought there is a part which sounds neither like SGU, nor like SGA, then the SGU part starts, and after that the SGA music, mixed with something else in between. But, it's possible that I'm just dreaming.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X