No announcement yet.

(Spoilers S2 ) Rush's Wife and Franklin with a sprinkling of BlueBerry aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a ripp-off from Andromeda's ship AI.... i dont realy think Rush is that coconuted (yet).

Comment

I wonder if dr rush will start seeing other late characters like senator armstrong, scolding him on the bridge?
      ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
        I wonder if dr rush will start seeing other late characters like senator armstrong, scolding him on the bridge?
        Doubt it.
        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Actually, i wonder if others who get to the bridge will see them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
            I'm wondering if he'll start seeing (spoilered for Pathogen)
            Spoiler:
            aspects of Chloe afterhaving her sit in the chair in Pathogen?
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              I'm wondering if he'll start seeing (spoilered for Pathogen)
              Spoiler:
              aspects of Chloe afterhaving her sit in the chair in Pathogen?
              Or now that she has been in the chair Chloe will see the Gloria and Uploaded Franklin avatars?
              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                Or now that she has been in the chair Chloe will see the Gloria and Uploaded Franklin avatars?
                Chloe may be seeing Franklin (she knew him), but how can she see Gloria? she did not know Gloria before. Isn't Gloria linked to Rush's memory?
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I doubt she was in the chair long enough to even do anything for rush or chloe in regards to anyone seeing anyone else.

Comment

hmm, never thought about gloria or franklin being something to do with the blueberry bunch, but I still think it has everything to do with the Chair and gloria was used because Franklin cant always reach rush...... but then again maybe franklin == destiny and gloria == blueberry's
                    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Working...
                    X