No announcement yet.

(Spoilers S2 ) Rush's Wife and Franklin with a sprinkling of BlueBerry aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Spoilers S2 ) Rush's Wife and Franklin with a sprinkling of BlueBerry aliens

Rush keeps seeing dead people - particularly on the bridge WHY?

<THEORY>

FRANKLIN: I like the idea that a template of Franklin is now apart of Destiny's systems, this is not a personality nor a soul, just a blueprint of his mind.

> Destiny is having trouble communicating with the crew and at urgent moments is able to use Franklin as a means to speak with RUSH - ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG.

WIFE: Personally I would love it if the wife vision is actually the BLUEBERRY ALIENS spying on Destiny, studying Rush (thus Destiny's most sophisticated systems) to understand how better to manipulate the entire crew.

> The BLUEBERRY ALIENS have a massive gap between them and the Destiny, during their brief encounters they gained some understanding of the stones and Chloe and Rush's brainwaves, if they cannot attack straight away - then they attempt to study them from afar using the appearance of the one person Rush would never ignore his dead wife,

Agree???

Its either Rush has finally cracker or either its a relation to the chair. Franklin sat in the chain and Rush's chair vision was primarily about Gloria. Hence that is why the two personalities appear so much to Rush
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Manifestations from the Destiny. I think the destiny is keeping an eye on everyone on board - via the kinos - but that, because Rush has sat in the chair, that he's seeing these things and that it's the ship's way of communicating with him. FWIW, I don't think the ship approves
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I think its Brody that says to Young, way back in S01 that Rush has selected which memories he uses in the chair because of the possibility of Destiny frying those memorys from his brain, memories he desperatley wanted to be rid of, the memories of his wife's death. Id speculate that Destiny hasnt fried those memories but uploaded them into its data banks, much as it has with Uploaded Franklin. The way that Destiny manifests the two perhaps suggests a level of sentience, using the Franklin avatar for scientific stuff compared to Gloria avatar for moral issues?
        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I seen it as a manifestation of his subconscious, his wife being the moral side of things and as said Franklin being the scientific side. A visual representation if you will of the battle thats going on in his mind, between him wanting to continue on his journey with 'Destiny' and the effect that its having on the people aboard the ship.

Comment

I like the theory of the blues possibly being involved. BUT i am with evil grin in that imo it is the ship.

Comment

I too agreed with Evilgrin, Gloria could be the ship and Franklin is, well him self actually. But it could also be that it is Franklin using Gloria's likelihood in hopes that he gain some more senses and tell the others about the Bridge.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                Manifestations from the Destiny. I think the destiny is keeping an eye on everyone on board - via the kinos - but that, because Rush has sat in the chair, that he's seeing these things and that it's the ship's way of communicating with him. FWIW, I don't think the ship approves
                I think they are both the ship trying to get through to Rush as well. Perhaps we will find out soon enough.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i bloody love seeing franklin
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    i bloody love seeing franklin
                    Same here. I miss his character being around more.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anyone know how many eps they have franklin appearing for this season?

Comment

My vote goes to them being a projection by the ship. As for why nobody else sees them, I agree that they are trying to talk some sense into Rush. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprise if they went with the Quantum Leap solution of having the projections locked on his eye-frequency.
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Anyone know how many eps they have franklin appearing for this season?
                          I hope many. I like them - him and Gloria - taunting Rush.
                          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                            My vote goes to them being a projection by the ship. As for why nobody else sees them, I agree that they are trying to talk some sense into Rush. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprise if they went with the Quantum Leap solution of having the projections locked on his eye-frequency.
                            It was his mind frequencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                              I hope many. I like them - him and Gloria - taunting Rush.
                              They havent really taunted him yet, just questioned him about his motivations.
                              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Working...
                              X