This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Spoilers for season 2" Lol its a bit silly they didnt save him

Well I thought it was a bit silly that rush didnt try save Telford I mean he could have told the ship to stay still and to make some timer or something so it looks like they have time to get a shuttle and save Telford. Maybe im forgetting something which would have made that impossible

The lack of a shuttle would make that impossible
    sigpic
    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Indeed. As well as the fact that Rush is unwilling to take any chances with Destiny. The Alien race had showed evidence of being a threat that meant that Rush would have left regardless. It might have been different if more of the crew were aboard, like Eli or Chloe or even Scott, people who he knows are both useful and maliable, but Telford might have proven to be yet another obstacle in Rush's way in time.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

That would further prove that something stange is up and Rush can't afford for his secret to be exposed
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
          Well I thought it was a bit silly that rush didnt try save Telford I mean he could have told the ship to stay still and to make some timer or something so it looks like they have time to get a shuttle and save Telford. Maybe im forgetting something which would have made that impossible
          If Rush managed to tell the Destiny to stay, it would mean revealing that he could control the ship and I believe that's why he didn't do it. Should make for some lovely fireworks later on
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Telford couldn't have been saved. As soon as the ship undocked, they had no way of getting back to him. There's no shuttle, and jumping from one ship to the other in EVA suits wouldn't help since they have no way inside the seed ship (had to be opened from the inside at the end).

Comment

Working...
            X