No announcement yet.

Family Matters (607)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ This. He was good at putting on the face that he needed to in order to get what he wanted. He's a demon so I never really trusted him to begin with as there had to be some kind of catch for him the help the brothers last season.

Mark Sheppard is great so I'm glad they got him to stick around as one of the big bads this season.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Just a couple quick comments, maybe in another week or so, I will be able to really put in a decent-length post.

-I guessed it was Crowley. And usually I am bad at guessing these things.

-I don't mind a SHORT quest for Sam's soul, but I hope it isn't a season-long arc. It's already getting old for me, and I don't want a whole season of not-quite-Sam. I want realSam back. EVERY season they keep telling us they are going to get back to the brothers-in-arms of the past...still waiting.

-HATE HATE HATE all the comments from the Campbells and Sam this season about Dean being weak.

-Still hate Gwen. Her little whiny, "Hate being left behnd" lines just make it worse for me because she is the tv-stereotype tough-girl who has to prove herself. Whatever.

-I also assume Samuel is working with Crowley to help Mary.

-Why do they keep splitting the Bobby and Samuel episodes?! I would LOVE to see those two together. Plus, we keep having the big emotional scenes with Samuel and I want them with Bobby! Instead we just get Bobby talking to Dean over the phone.

-I love that AlphaVamp. He is so creepy.

-I love Dean standing up to Christian.

-NOW I like Christian! DemonChristian is awesome, another Tough-Guy-Campbell Christian...not so much. I thought this was the best Campbell revelation they've had yet. And I DIDN'T see that coming at all!

-Is it me, or does it seem like they've found a couple new locations? I don't recall seeing that place they were keeping the vamp in any other episode. And the mansion from last week was new. That's a nice change.

-Was SO happy that Sam, with a soul or without, took Dean's side over Samuel when it came to it.

-Oh, and Cas. That was a great scene at the beginning with the three of them. Even better was his scene with Samuel. "Chrysler building" Priceless! Oh, but don't keep using him to heal all hurts. I like the boys a little beat up!

Guess I had a little more to say than I thought.

Comment

Working...
      X