No announcement yet.

Apotheosis (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, a lot of plot points that were just begging to get resolved but didn't. I kind of liked the twist with Fidelia participating in the coup to overthrow the Guatrau, the way the Graystones helped to resolve the STO situation was pretty tense too.

Here are a few questions:
    1. How much have humans anthropmorphized the Cylons? After all there was a statue to them in Caprica City like they were war heros.

2. Was that Cylon church in V World? I would say yes, only because the humans might not like their battle robots going to a monad church. Also which Zoe was in that church?

3. What is Clarice's role within the Church, especially since Lacey is in charge now?

4. Are the Cylons unified and are the ones on Tauron doing something other than fighting the war?

5. How did the Graystones create a skin-job? I thought that it was the Final 5 from original Earth knew how to do that.

Comment

I think, in regards to the church, Lacey's church was the, well predecessor of Six and Boomer...we're here to help the humans and co-exist with them. Clarice's church was that of Cavil.....humans must die so that we can live free.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
        5. How did the Graystones create a skin-job? I thought that it was the Final 5 from original Earth knew how to do that.
        Think T-800

She's not a skin-job but skin over a mechanical body, not like the skin-jobs that are found later on in the series
        This isn't Atlantis?
        I don't think so.
        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          I think, in regards to the church, Lacey's church was the, well predecessor of Six and Boomer...we're here to help the humans and co-exist with them. Clarice's church was that of Cavil.....humans must die so that we can live free.
          I may need to rewatch Clarice's sermon because I'm not sure that distinction has been made yet, because, if I'm not mistaken, all Clarice talks about is how the Cylons also have souls and are children of God. But also that they need to rise up and claim their right. So I think a cylon who wants to seek equality could take that as a positive message and sign, but so could one bent on genocide. My guess is that something happens (possibly during Blood and Chrome) to push some Cylons over the edge to genocide.

Comment

it's probably when they become sentient and self aware and realize that, to the humans, they are deemed expendable and disposable.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I loved it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                I loved it.
                I did too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                  I loved it.
                  me 3

great ending and all the pieces came together. and big up to seeing the future adrmial
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Agreed. This was one of the few episodes of Caprica I really, really enjoyed. As with SGU, I guess the show just didn't pick up steam fast enough. Even though I had to drag my heels through much of the first season, after a finale like that, I would've been there with bells on for the second season!
                    "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
                    ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Working...
                    X