• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Be Dragons (117)

Visit the Episode GuideCAPRICA SEASON ONE
    HERE BE DRAGONS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117

The Graystones enter the virtual world created by Zoe, unaware that Clarice and her husbands are coming for them in the real world. Joseph and his family flee after the Guatrau learns what the Adama brothers are up to, and Sinclair warns Lacy that the STO leadership will kill her because of what she can do.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 24 August 2011, 01:14 PM.

Since none of the mods are Canadian and can't watch Caprica, when you want this thread opened (and we can open it as early as halfway through the airing) please report either this post or the main post so all the mods get an e-mail....or you can pm any of use that you see online and we can open it for you

thanks
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

One word: Skinjob!

Caprica (Greystones side):
      Too bad Cylon-Zoe only smashed one of Clarice's husbands... I wonder what Clarice has in store next! Will their plan to bomb the Pyramid game stadium still go through? Amanda was real fierce in this episode! We still don't know who shoot Durham...

Gemenon:
      Looks like Lacy will be taking charge of the STO Cylons. Is she going to kill everyone, even take down the Mother too?

Caprica (Adama side):
      I loved Ruth stabbing that guy in the back and loading her gun. Very funny moment. I wonder what happened to Sam's husband and it's always nice to see more Teryl Rothery on the show! But more importantly, William Adama shot dead?! I didn't see that coming! Either he'll wake up in the next episode or that note about "Adama being a Cylon" in BSG was right, and he will be one of the first Cylon skinjobs created by Daniel. I highly doubt it but, oh well...

Comment

Requested the unlock this morning and then forgot to reply, whoops

Anyway more every week I'm getting bitter that this show is coming to an end. Another great episode this week, they just keep building!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

thinking about the eye colour of husker in the bsg movie and then all that was said about adama's parents thru the bsg series, will seems far too young to be the adama we all know and love. lol it was funny when sam came out of v-world and having all those msgs. yayyyyyyyyy for horsies!!!!!!

another great ep. i expected more dragons given the episode title, hehehe. lacey has her own cylon brigade now and she can set the sto right. with hopefully no more killing and suicide bombers. will clarice willingly give lacey zoey's infinity thing as shown in the intro? i really hope when lacey attacks the s.t.o. ppl that she kills that mother teresa type woman. so we wont have to deal with her anymore..... oh wait there isnt gonna be a 2nd season... yeaa forgot about that.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy zoey and her parents are back together wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. lots of good stuff from amanda. good acting all around this ep. cant wait for the finale.

Comment

Yes, the fact is that in bsg, William Admama's mother was said to be called Evelyn.

It was all there from the start, but i missed it. I'm not happy about it since it makes Adama's newly revealed half brother William (with Shanon as his mother) a little pointless.

Other than that, the episode was great and i'll be sad to see the show disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by flobo View Post
              Yes, the fact is that in bsg, William Admama's mother was said to be called Evelyn.

It was all there from the start, but i missed it. I'm not happy about it since it makes Adama's newly revealed half brother William (with Shanon as his mother) a little pointless.
              Oh I missed that too! Let's see how they play that in the next episode...

Comment

I just saw this episode and ... wow.

Is Serge dead (I assume so)?
                sigpic
                Don't touch Lola

Comment

Well it's a robot, so maybe not....
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

someone theorised there are two William adamas back in march.
                    http://www.battlestarforum.com/showt...1774#post71774
                    I will be seriously impressed if it turns out they called that back in march.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

You can be already, it's 99% sure, now, the mother's names, age and eye color problems are resolved that way.

That, or those problem are kept and Adama is a cylon.

Comment

When I saw William drop I thought "ah that explains the wrong eye colour" and everything fell into place, never occurred to me until then that he wasn't the BSG William.

Comment

I see that a lot of posts are dated November 2010. Were some parts of the world privileged to see the remaining epsidodes prior to the U.S. air date of January 4th, 2011?

I just dropped by to voice my opinion that if the previous episodes had any of the intensity of these last 4, Caprica would still be on the air. Wow!

(In trying to analyze why I didn't care about Caprica before these last episodes, I think too much time was spent on the boring Graystones and too much mystery with no idea where the story was going. Seeing the flashbacks of Joseph's and Sam's backgrounds and what it means to be Taurean was great and should have been incorporated earlier. It would have given us something to absorb in between pondering what Simulated New Cap City (or whatever it was called) was all about.)
                          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                            I see that a lot of posts are dated November 2010. Were some parts of the world privileged to see the remaining epsidodes prior to the U.S. air date of January 4th, 2011?
                            That's because Space didn't pull Caprica off air in Canada, unlike Syfy in the US.

Comment

Working...
                            X