• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breach (307)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON THREE
    BREACH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307

Magnus is trapped inside an abandoned building with a deadly assailant with teleportation abilities, who demands her help in locating the hidden city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 10 April 2011, 03:05 PM.

Well, I for one very much enjoyed the episode. I thought Ian Tracey was marvelous. We got a few pieces of information about him and how he and Helen knew each other and why he hates her so much. And it appears he will appear again in a future episode (or more than one episode).

Amanda was pretty amazing with all the fighting skills she showed off. I cringed several times when Adam was kicking and punching her, and sort of cheered when Helen started really fighting back.

Spoiler:
    I don't know if this really belongs in a spoiler, but we find out that Adam is the one who sent those two all white characters in the episode where Will was attempting to remember what happened to him when he "died".

And then there's interesting information about Gregory and his possible whereabouts, and more information about the "hollow earth" arc.

This just gets more interesting all the time.

On a little side note, I'm really not liking the new theme music. For me it's too jarring and intrusive when it is played. Oh well.

Comment

WOW!!! that is all I have to say.... WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

OHMYFRAKKINGGODS!!!

Helen so rocked in this episode!! she was amazing and I loved to see her fighting.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        WOW!!! that is all I have to say.... WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

OHMYFRAKKINGGODS!!!

Helen so rocked in this episode!! she was amazing and I loved to see her fighting.
        I totally agree! She was freakin amazing! I imagine that was painful in the show to get beaten up all those times. :O
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

I loved this episodes!! Every fight scene was great and I loved how Helen found ways to use anything and everything she found.
          The more little tidbits we get about the holomap and the city it shows they more excited I get about finally seeing it.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Holy BEST Sanctuary episode ever, Batman!!!

This episode was without question, without a doubt, THE BEST SANCTUARY EPISODE EVER!!! I was actually talking to the TV and cheering Helen on and telling her to look out, I even cheered at the end. Where do I start, I kinda thought this would be like Next Thursday, where it starts at in the middle or the end or something, and then after the credits, it actually starts at the beginning and works its way up to the point in which the episode started. I I liked that it started with Helen, Will and Kate going through the tunnels, and then they find nothing. I really started getting nervous when the door shut on Helen, and I knew something bad was going to happen when she couldn't break the glass by doing anything. Her walking alone was creepy, the tome was so quiet and creepy, and BOOM the dude came out of nowhere and started beating on her. I was quite nervous, because I didn't know how far it would go, I mean he just kept on beating her, and he wouldn't let up, but then she comes back and starts taking him on.

This episode had everything for me, action, excitement, fun, fighting... wet Helen. I'm still not a big whump fan, but damn, this was some crazy stuff. Really, every time he hit her, I was so nervous, I was like: "No, don't hurt her" and I could tell she was scared at times, but she still pulled through. I LOVED the fight sequences, they had me at the edge of my seat, and I think they were brilliantly done, the moves with the pool, the hammer and that ninja weapon was awesome. At one point Helen did a move that reminded me of a move that Stallone did in the Expendables. I never knew Helen had such amazing moves, she really knows how to kick butt, I loved seeing her use her skills and smarts to beat him, and I loved her "Stop hitting me" line. I also like the "You still hit like a girl" line. I can't believe that dude called her those 3 bad names, this is worse than Sleepers. I also liked learning more about him/them and what made... them what they are. I thought it was nice of Helen to want to help "Adam", I guess she thinks he's innocent, and can't stop his dark side.

Another thing I loved about the episode was the science behind it, how the dude used those devices to effect time, it creeped me out every time Helen looked at a window and I liked the call out to the Five. One thing I thought would really anger Helen was when he brought up Ash, but I'm glad it didn't make her lose focus. Helen getting shocked by that device surprised me, but it did help her find a weakness, and I knew she was on to something when she went back to that room and started coming up with a plan. The rooftop scene was cool, seeing Will and Kate down there like that was freaky, I had wondered why Helen covered her face did that at the start, and then after we saw that he needs to cover himself doing that zip thing, and I thought it was cool how she ran to him screaming and jumped him, and the rift thing was cool. After she had it him down, I wanted Helen to beat him senseless, and I actually cheered when she stabbed him. But in the end, I knew it wasn't in her nature to let him die, and I hope that together they can uncover the secrets of the stones.

I think Amanda really went all out in this episode, physically and mentally, and every I think Amanda and Ian did SUPER great, the episode was amazing from start to finish, every scene, every frame was great, the acting and was superb and I think we both learned a lot about them in this episode, and I I think this episode will give fans what they want. Overall, BEST episode of Sanctuary so far, IMO. I'll talk more about it in my replies.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              I loved this episodes!! Every fight scene was great and I loved how Helen found ways to use anything and everything she found.
              The more little tidbits we get about the holomap and the city it shows they more excited I get about finally seeing it.
              Yea I loved that too She is witty on coming up with things to fight with. I also find it fascinating that he was trying to hint to her of who he was. And that it revolves around the hologram city.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              This episode was without question, without a doubt, THE BEST SANCTUARY EPISODE EVER!!! I was actually talking to the TV and cheering Helen on and telling her to look out, I even cheered at the end.
              LOL yea I was trying to tell my family to "shhhh!" while i was watching the ep. cuz i didnt want to miss anything
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

First off, I ADORED this ep! Amanda was awesome with her fighting skills and I was very much in awe of her skills. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and my dad (who doesn't watch the show, but has seen Nubbins and frequently calls them tribbles) even enjoyed it! (with the side comment that i watch some weird shows...)

This is a major spoiler! Do not read if you don't want to know!

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I read a spoiler somewhere that Adam became sick when he started time jumping, some sort of radiation poisoning, and that is why he wants to get into the city. Because Helen jumped with him she is now sick with the same thing and has to find a cure by finding Hollow Earth.

Oh.. And is anyone else wondering what the heck Kate's Joke was?!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  First off, I ADORED this ep! Amanda was awesome with her fighting skills and I was very much in awe of her skills. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and my dad (who doesn't watch the show, but has seen Nubbins and frequently calls them tribbles) even enjoyed it! (with the side comment that i watch some weird shows...)

This is a major spoiler! Do not read if you don't want to know!

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I read a spoiler somewhere that Adam became sick when he started time jumping, some sort of radiation poisoning, and that is why he wants to get into the city. Because Helen jumped with him she is now sick with the same thing and has to find a cure by finding Hollow Earth.

Oh.. And is anyone else wondering what the heck Kate's Joke was?!
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG!!! AHH! That's gonna be interesting to watch. But I hope they find "Hollow Earth" o_o

And.. yes I'm curious at what her joke was
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

A very enjoyable episode. The banter between Will, Kate, and Helen reminded me a bit of their dynamic from Bank Job, though now I'm wondering what that amazing knock-knock joke of Kate's was.

I thought Ian Tracey as Adam was fantastic, he played the dual personalities very well. My only complaint is that it was rather difficult to understand him when he talked so quickly with that mask on. But the cat and mouse between him and Helen was nicely done as well as all the fight sequences, good job by AT, IT and the stunt team.

I look forward to the payoff of some of those hints dropped about their shared history and the hologram city and those keystones. I esp can't wait to find out why Helen was ordered to kill him and how he knows so much about Gregory and the city. This was a real game-changer episode for the show.

sigpic

Comment

I was blown away by tonight's episode. Seriously.

I can't even describe the state of mind I'm in at the moment. I feel like cheering, crying, running around, yelling, hitting something. AHHHHH.

So, for this post to be at least a bit constructive, I'll say that I agree with what Rocky said.

Oh and, Amanda is amazing.
                      But that we know. ;P
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

This was truely amazing. Just amazing.
                        I can't express any words on how fantastic this episode was.
                        And more Stargate references add to that (subspace, anyone?)

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Well, I for one very much enjoyed the episode. I thought Ian Tracey was marvelous. We got a few pieces of information about him and how he and Helen knew each other and why he hates her so much. And it appears he will appear again in a future episode (or more than one episode).

Amanda was pretty amazing with all the fighting skills she showed off. I cringed several times when Adam was kicking and punching her, and sort of cheered when Helen started really fighting back.

Spoiler:
                          I don't know if this really belongs in a spoiler, but we find out that Adam is the one who sent those two all white characters in the episode where Will was attempting to remember what happened to him when he "died".

And then there's interesting information about Gregory and his possible whereabouts, and more information about the "hollow earth" arc.

This just gets more interesting all the time.

On a little side note, I'm really not liking the new theme music. For me it's too jarring and intrusive when it is played. Oh well.
                          I got so nervous every time she was hit, I actually wanted it to stop, I was that nervous. I've rarely cheered out loud when watching something, and it only happens when it's Amanda related. At the end I actually stood up and cheered.

But yeah, while it was awesome, I hope to never see this kind of Helen whumping for a long time. I'm still in disbelieve that he called her those names.

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          I totally agree! She was freakin amazing! I imagine that was painful in the show to get beaten up all those times. :O
                          Tell me about it, here's an interview where Amanda talked about how hard it was shooting

Spoiler:
                          Interviewer: I'm looking forward to the episode with the torture and you go through the wringer...

Amanda: [joking] Holy Moly! Damian Kindler hates me! [Laughter]

Amanda: [muffled] Damian has a vendetta and he does it in a very not so subtle, let's write a crazy script kinda way. Yeah, it's a biggie. We talked about it but it's... I get beaten up in this one episode called Breach and we shot it at Riverview Psychiatric Hospital and it was very cold and we were in the tunnel and we found a dead rat, it was wet and I was soaking wet and fighting. We had fight sequences and I did a lot of my own stunts and I use a chain and I had a machete and a hammer fight, I was... it was just nuts what I was doing and yeah I got, I really go beaten up. I actually got thrown up against a wall at one point and it took me about three months to release my neck, so I look like this [laughter] for a few of the episodes. But it was really fun. Yeah I went home every night feeling I worked today.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          I was blown away by tonight's episode. Seriously.

I can't even describe the state of mind I'm in at the moment. I feel like cheering, crying, running around, yelling, hitting something. AHHHHH.

So, for this post to be at least a bit constructive, I'll say that I agree with what Rocky said.

Oh and, Amanda is amazing.
                          But that we know. ;P
                          Hehe, thanks for the meantion. Helen VS "Adam" was almost as awesome as Rocky VS Drago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                            I loved when she kicked in the face and said, "Stop hitting me!"

I loved that!!

Plus this was just brilliant and Amanda's part. She was fantastic. And being beaten up all day does tend to irritate and gets a little painful! Prop to AT for bearing this episode out!! She was AMAZING!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Amanda was brilliant in this episode, but I was much more impressed with how well Ian played the 2 personalities - hope we'll see him again in future episodes

Comment

Working...
                              X