Animus (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
    I was having some serious Stargate flashbacks with the "ancient Sumerian pictographs", symbols flying in the air, and what . The city reminded me of some of the industrial worlds shown on various Stargate episodes.
    Hihi! I thought that too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. ;P
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i remember when i first saw the caps of helen in her room, and i thought she was reading by candlelight b/c she liked doing it the old fashioned way. but i think it was b/c the lights were out b/c of tesla's breaking her house oopsies
      oh. Right. Still, it does suit her.

I always like it when she reminds us that the Sanctuary is her house. Like in Veritas: "Get out of my house!"

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Pardon my ignorance, but what does that have to do with the dark colors?
        Women in NYC are notorious for dressing in all-black. Or mostly black. My winter wardrobe is heavily black and grey.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. Interesting to find Will and Henry on this little island and the accents's weren't too bad!

2. Yeah, they weren't taking things seriously which felt a bit off.

3. Hospital? Hmmm...can't believe that would be the only werewolf refuge in the world.

4. So the holo-city's at the centre of the Earth? Could work, could be corny as hell!
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
            3. Hospital? Hmmm...can't believe that would be the only werewolf refuge in the world.
            Psychiatric facility.

Comment

Just a few quick notes on the ep. All in all a good episode.

Love the Tesla/Helen story, their interaction are gold! I did get the feeling Tesla hadn't been the only one tasting the wine

The werewolf story was nice, RyRo did a fantastic job.
              As for the CG version of him, I do like the one presented in earlier seasons better. When I saw the first one in this ep I though it was different bc. it was of another branch of the werewolf tree than Henry is, but apparently not.

And we do need more drunken Will playing air-guitar on a stick, just saying.

Comment

i think the enclave of HAPS wasn't potentially teh last in the world, but the last refuge of them in england.

Kinda like the mermaids in the bermuda triangle were the last of their kind or may be one of the last enclaves of thier kind

Isolated groups is what there are a lot of now
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanctuary girl View Post
                  Dobby is a houseelf in the Harry Potter books.
                  Helen answers his question (What am I, your houseelf?) with "Thank you, Dobby." So at least Helen read the books.
                  Like the real world shout outs wonder if Helen's a Dr Who Fan - so the real question is in the Sanctuary world is there an analog of the Stargate shows or would that be to Meta
                  Last edited by mjwalshe; 26 November 2010, 06:48 AM. Reason: mispelling
                  ----------------------------
                  You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Rewatching in anticipation of tonight's episode. I have to admit I think Henry's meltdown, "This is MY FAMILY1!1!" Was a bit over the top. He'd been there, what? 3 days? Max?

Loving the Helen/Tesla stuff more and more.

and Breach:
                    Spoiler:
                    So looking forward to Helen!Whump and Mythology!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Did anyone recognise the music used for a second after Henry fixes that radio? It was Beethoven's Fur Elise. LOVE that piece.

Weird they used FE for the season 2 episode End Of Nights pt1. It was the theme for the doctor with Ashley. The first scene she puts FE on from her phone. Then each scene with the doctor has it in the backround.

Comment

Working...
                      X