• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animus (306)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON THREE
    ANIMUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306

A werewolf sighting brings Will and Henry to a psychiatric facility in England, which hides an unsettling secret. At the Sanctuary, Magnus and Tesla attempt to decipher the secrets of the holographic city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 28 February 2021, 08:45 PM.

Okay. That was much more like the "Sanctuary" that I love! Werewolf stuff was pretty cool. Was great to see what Henry looks like when he transforms. And the big reveal at the end about the city was pure AWESOMENESS! Next week looks cool to. Still not liking the new theme, though.

Comment

Ok the Werewolf stuff was really cool! I loved seeing Henry actually transform fully. And it's wonderful that he found some others just like him
      GREAT scenes at the Sanctuary too!! LOVED the scenes with the city hologram & Helen/Nikola <3
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Henry in Werewolf form was totally AWESOME!!

M fave line has to be this, "Oh, and you bathed too. Thank you so very much." lmao!! I bet fell off the table I was sitting on with laughter. lol!! Plus I loved Helen look when Nikola said she had to hold him closer. She didn't want to... lmao!! That was funny!
        sigpic

Comment

OHHH! Now, we see who the girl from the season 3 promo is! I hadn't recognise her until th very end of the episode. Haha. ^^

I really liked how they played out the werewolf part of the ep. I must admit I wasn't expecting something like that. Now, they'll all be taken care of at the Sanctuary - a much better place.

But I still don't understand exactly why she (the blond woman - I forgot her name) did this. She could have just give them diazapam (how ever you write that) without giving them a drug to make them kill. Was she just hungry for power or something?

Now, the city. OMG.
          I had to listen to the ending twice before getting it completly, and I'm still not sure I got all the implications of it. But that's what recording is for. ;DD I'm going to watch it again tomorrow.

Oh, and one last thing.

Nikola is a genius. I love this character.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It was hilarious how he triggered the EM pulse. then Helen told him to go and fix her house... lmao!! that was great!! Course true to himself, Tesla couldn't leave the city alone even though Helen told him too. lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Really cool episode. Nice to see Henry taking the lead story for a change. He was great. The transformation was very well done and the bit with the girl was great.
              Magnus and Tesla had the "B" story this time but it also gave us alot to deal with. I love those two working together. Such fun. And now we have the search for one of the 3 tunnels into that world.

*spoilers for Breach*
              Spoiler:
              Next week - the episode that AT says they beat the crap out of her!

SANCTUARY RULES!
              Last edited by jasminaGo; 19 November 2010, 11:06 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                *spoilers for Breach*
                Spoiler:
                Next week - the episode that AT says they beat the crap out of her!

SANCTUARY RULES!

That is going to be EPIC!! BREACH is the episode i have been waiting for!! w00t!
                Last edited by jasminaGo; 19 November 2010, 11:07 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Loved the werewolf storyline with Henry! The CGI for the complete transformation was really good and I liked the battle at the end. It will be interesting to see if the dark haired woman and Henry keep in touch.

Helen and Tesla finding the map has me wanting them to go searching for an enterance ASAP!
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Fun episode. Very nice to get more background on Henry and see how far he's come with accepting who he is since the Five and Edward. The comraderie between Will and Henry was also quite nice, especially since those two don't often get paired up like this on the show.

The bantering between Helen and Tesla as they worked on the city was quite fun as well, esp Tesla the house elf and Helen's 'thanks Dobby!' The idea of a 'hollow Earth' is also intriguing and what group could have the ability to put those tunnels below each continent. There were 3 calderas leading down into a core on the map, maybe one for each of the 3 superabnormals from Will's vision? And it's apparently a group that doesn't trust vampires, maybe abnormals that preceded the vampires rise to dominance?

I really can't wait for Breach next week, the preview looks great.

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was funny when Helen called Tesla Dobby and thought it was interesting that the episode aired on the day HP and Deathly Hallows Part one came out because of the Dobby line in Animus. I know that it's more than likely coincidence but I thought it was just interesting.

Overall I though the episode was really good.
                      Last edited by planet_tv; 20 November 2010, 10:51 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Excellent episode. Finally we got to see more on Henry and got to know more about his character. I think they did an amazing job with his transformation and handled it very well. I'm glad he finally has someone to relate to in a personal level. I hope they don't kill the girl cause I actually like her for Henry. I'm getting ahead of myself. The Will/Henry dynamic was great, they work great together and have fun scenes. One thing I love about this show is how clever it is, the hollow earth thing genius, as is Tesla. Magnus and Tesla as very fun to see, their banter is awesome.

Tesla: What am I your house elf?
                        Magnus: Thank you Dobby.
                        Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 20 November 2010, 01:02 AM.

Comment

There was so much ...cuteness in this episode. I found it cute and huggable and awesome (yes, even the icky wherewolves ) and it made me laugh.
                          Loved both the A- as well as the B storyline and I liked that they're both important in the long run.

Oh... Tesla.
                          And oh... Henry.

Great ep.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Helen, tesla, Henry .. they all were briliant ! I really enjoyed this episode. Great great one
                            I LOVE SANCTUARY !
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Ok I'm not even sure what to write.
                              I loved this ep. The HAP looked amazing. I loved that they made it look like the person
                              And of course Tesla and Magnus I like that he's even more reckless then she is lol
                              Lets see what happens if I press this lol
                              Really great to see the story line moving along. As well as a little insight of how Magnus and Tesla work so well together and as scientist completely lose themselves in what they are doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X