Trail of Blood (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    Not really fair. If he hadnt been caught and needed rescue he would have done it without her knowing. That way she wouldnt be hurt.

I do hope they move forward with the character. He has evolved quite a bit, devamping him was a risk the writers took.
    But he needs more then rebuild the race/restore himself.
    I do hope the arc they are building will change his motives a bit. Give him a new goal.
    Yes but even with new goals, Tesla will always be Tesla! He may feel remorse for (emotionally) hurting Helen, but he still wants to be a vamp again and will do anything to get back the "master" race! Always charming but also a little maniacal about it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Yes but even with new goals, Tesla will always be Tesla! He may feel remorse for (emotionally) hurting Helen, but he still wants to be a vamp again and will do anything to get back the "master" race! Always charming but also a little maniacal about it!
      I agree. The part of him that cares is verymuch outweighed by his selfishness.
      I love that Helen can't help herself--she keeps getting involved. As she said, he's "interesting." You know having lived as long as she has, the routine probably holds little appeal--she needs stuff that's going to stimulate her. Besides, they've known each other for over 100 years. There's a bond there.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i think my fave part of the ep was where helen found out what nikola was really up to. loved his reaction to feeling afraid for her to know, and ashamed when she did. and throwing in helen's total and that ashley's fate was brought up...

i wonder if helen *hates* the source blood now? it's what brought her and her friends to the states they are (and with some, where), but it ended up being what, in a round about way, killed her daughter.
        I think she does hate the Source blood now because of what it did to Ashley. I thought at first as a scientist she'd want to try to salvage some of it, but she didn't even consider Tesla's plan to capture one of the bugs, she wanted to destroy it all and even Tesla too if he got in her way.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        I agree. The part of him that cares is verymuch outweighed by his selfishness.
        I love that Helen can't help herself--she keeps getting involved. As she said, he's "interesting." You know having lived as long as she has, the routine probably holds little appeal--she needs stuff that's going to stimulate her. Besides, they've known each other for over 100 years. There's a bond there.
        Yeah, besides Druitt he's the only person left who can even begin to understand what her life's been like the past hundred-odd years. And he is unpredictable, which is I think Helen likes so I can see what she'd want to keep him around even though he may drive her crazy.

sigpic

Comment

1. Had to smile when it turned out we were seeing Tesla again.

2. Like others, did like Henry and Tesla here.

3. What couldn't Tesla have been killed off here - some of you guys may have heard spoilers for this season but I haven't.

4. Solid B plot, think it's the start of a bigger arc.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

love the debating going on! excellent reading.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i think my fave part of the ep was where helen found out what nikola was really up to. loved his reaction to feeling afraid for her to know, and ashamed when she did. and throwing in helen's total and that ashley's fate was brought up...

i wonder if helen *hates* the source blood now? it's what brought her and her friends to the states they are (and with some, where), but it ended up being what, in a round about way, killed her daughter.
              Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              It's Nikola? That's all the explanation I need. ;P
              But you know, if he could survive that, I bet he could snurch a larvae too.

That was one of my favourite parts too! It was a really great moment between Helen and Nikola. Not what we were use to see between the two of them - it that wasn't about snarky comments, but about raw emotions - for Helen at least. I loved it.

And I don't think Helen hates the Source blood per se. I think she hates what people could become with it. (She thought for a long time it was the reason for John's madness - we now know it's not, but still.) It killed many abbies, her daughter. The Source blood offered her many wonders, but it's also responsible for so much destruction....
              I see her having a sort of love-hate relationship with the blood. ;PP
              But I bet if she were to find another vial or something with the Source blood, she would do everything in her power to preserve it. 'Cause it still is something worth exploring.
              Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              I love this eps it was awsome!!

This was my fave part as well i love seeing her go of at Tesla and Tesla understanding her pain but in the end he tolk a larve(hope i spelt that right) and Helen know's he did she makes sure he doesnt come home with it

I think given what happend to Ash i dont see Helen keeping any of the sourse blood anymore it's to dangerouis to keep around and if it were to fall into the hands of cabal or worse. I dont see her keeping any i think she'd do everything in her power to be rid of it so it doesnt fall into the wrong hands again .

I loved the Kate and Biggie moments they were so sweet!
              Like LG and Helen23 said, I don't see Helen hating the source blood, but maybe she hates what it's done to her life. Like Sally said, she's seen many family, friends and many other people she knew and cared for age and pass away, she was lead to believe it made John into a killer, Tesla into a mad vampire and so on. And then there's what happened with Ashley, and now with the events of this episode. Helen probably dislikes it now, because of all it's done to her life, but I hope she still sees all that's been given to her because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Like LG and Helen23 said, I don't see Helen hating the source blood, but maybe she hates what it's done to her life.
                Its definitely a raw nerve for her.
                sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode. They finally talked about Ashley. It's felt as if she didn't even exist especially with them now cutting down the opening sequence (in the US). Helen's reaction was great. Amanda Tapping again, a stella performance. and Telsa? Well he's always awesome...great epsiode. I miss Ashley still, and still hope that they will bring him back...Here's to hoping....

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                  Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

you got that to!

Comment

Thank You Mr. Young for continuing to add your electrifing presence to Sanctuary, no serously thanks and heres hoping you do get your vampire ablities back. Henry and Tesla would make a great episode, Tesla loses a bet to Henry and has go to Comicon as Alucard with his red fedora/suit.That would be great if they really did show them at the convention as a episode. About time for some big guy action and please Chris do not stop smacking heads. Now wheres our big huggable/lovible Druit? soon right?right?

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        Thank You Mr. Young for continuing to add your electrifing presence to Sanctuary, no serously thanks and heres hoping you do get your vampire ablities back. Henry and Tesla would make a great episode, Tesla loses a bet to Henry and has go to Comicon as Alucard with his red fedora/suit.That would be great if they really did show them at the convention as a episode. About time for some big guy action and please Chris do not stop smacking heads. Now wheres our big huggable/lovible Druit? soon right?right?
                        lmao!!! Tesla dressing as Alucard.... That i never would have thought of!! lmao!!

this was definitely a good. ep especially when he was being yelled at by Helen.

And as for Druitt being huggable and lovable.... YES PLEASE!! i want him back very soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          lmao!!! Tesla dressing as Alucard.... That i never would have thought of!! lmao!!

this was definitely a good. ep especially when he was being yelled at by Helen.

And as for Druitt being huggable and lovable.... YES PLEASE!! i want him back very soon!
                          I loved that bit when Helen went off at Tesla about the Pure Blood and i kept hearing Will saying I Told You So.
                          I loved the seeing Will and Tesla having a go at eachother

I so wanna see John i miss him!
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

is it just me, or does nikola look good with dirt all over his face?! LOL
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by KDestiny_Kree View Post
                              is it just me, or does nikola look good with dirt all over his face?! LOL
                              I agree!
                              Sig by Glitchie
                              sigpic

Comment

This episode is pure awesomness :3

Loved the 'what am I..human with benifits' line. Jonothan Young is such a good actor and he shines paticularly in this episode.
                                Before watching this ep I watched 'The Five' its interesting to see how Tesla and Magnus' had grown
                                The side story was cool too.
                                Loved it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X