• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firewall (302)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON THREE
    FIREWALL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302

Will suffers from the affects of his near-death ordeal, which continue to plague his dreams as he fights to regain his memory. Meanwhile, Helen and Kate try to get to the bottom of the earthquakes that countered Bertha's tidal wave, and Helen faces the judgment of the Sanctuary council.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 22 February 2021, 08:36 PM.

the interactive 3d city was awesome!

Comment

that was great

and i think we have our s3 plot arc
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode, it was pretty amazing. I especially loved the funny bits

Now, if only I could get used to the new theme song
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Excellent Episode! It seems Sanctuary has raised the bar this season. The character interaction was great, we got a great plot, and now a story arc for S3.
          sigpic

Comment

I am super excited for Sanctuary. This episode was cool, funny and interesting. I am curious about the new storyline for the big 3D city and I wish there were more new episodes .. for example tomorrow and the day after.. I don't want to wait for next episode .. what .. one week? Again .. Awh ...
            Amanda was great, Henry was the geeky one . but I love him when he is geeky, Kate was analysing something .. and she looked focused BigGuy ... his Twilight moves were funny It reminds me of one movie Hehe.
            Will? I like his new hairstyle, he looked like someone who just woke up
            My summary ? GREAT EPISODE! I need more
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Very interesting episode.

So far this season, the pacing seems different. Doesn't feel like the episodes are as packed full of information & stuff going on. Now that I'm getting used to it, I think I like it. Probably has something to do with the 20 episodes for this season.

Comment

Totally loved the episode! A terrifically creepy episode which also had a lot of humor in it. Just a few things that stood out to me off the top of my head and in no particular order:
                --The other heads of house correctly put their faith in Magnus and let her know that by unanimously voting her to stay in charge. Also, they wisely removed Wexford from any command. (That was a no brainer.) But the best - right after the conference call, Helen's "Cheeky *******!" to Declan and her huge grin. GORGEOUS!
                --My initial thought at watching last week's episode was that the two beings on either side of Kali were like her - abnormals with great power that were probably thought of as gods (just as Bertha was Kali). But maybe these beings aren't equated with gods.
                --Wonder if we'll get to the bottom of the Creepies. (That's my own nickname for those creatures that were after Will.) Were they simply trying to erase Will's memories? Why come two weeks after the event to do it? Was Will supposed to simply not remember and when someone realized he seemed to be struggling to bring the memory back, the Creepies were sent out to delete it permanently? Could it be possible they were trying to help Will bring the memory back? Deleting the memory seems much more likely. As if the other beings that spoke to Will wanted no trace of their existence.
                --Loved Helen catching the baseball. Sweet!
                --So cool to bring back Gregory Magnus! But does his presence in Will's after death experience mean Gregory is dead?!?! NO!
                --That 3D city was AWESOME. I can't wait to find out more about it.

I'll definitely be watching this episode many more times in the coming week!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Holy self-immolation, batman!

I *loved* the character interactions in this one! So many very fast one-liners that are just said, not said and left hanging so we can 'get it'. It's assumed we will. I love intelligent writing.

I really enjoyed all but the last 5 minutes or so of the episode. I had a hard time swallowing the whole Michelangelo drawing/crystal thing working, but as soon as Mandy <<waves and thanks>> reminded me this was steampunk, I was okay.

I was a bit confused about Henry saying that previous to Warriors they hadn't seen Gregory in decades. True, but it made it seem less than TEN decades. A century. It was just... odd. Meh, just me.

I really liked the scene(s) that followed Magnus from the conference call, on to the elevator and into the scene with Will. Well done, Martin!

Did anyone else see the 'alien' thing and think that at some point the legs wold contract and dig in? Glad they didn't go that would.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Oh my, that was an AWESOME episode! What I'm loving is the way they charactes are interacting, much more at ease, more natural. Love the little character insights we are seeing. Everyone is coming into their own. I think with this episode they really hit their stride!!
                    sigpic
                    A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      Holy self-immolation, batman!

I *loved* the character interactions in this one! So many very fast one-liners that are just said, not said and left hanging so we can 'get it'. It's assumed we will. I love intelligent writing.
                      You and I loved the exact same thing Suse! I thought this episode was leaps and bounds above the others in terms of character interactions. Far more multidimensional. ))

Steampunk rules!
                      sigpic
                      A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        the interactive 3d city was awesome!
                        that part was SOOOOO AWESOME!!

I loved when Biggie mentioned that he read TWILIGHT and that he liked Marcus... lmao!! That was hilarious!

Over all this eppy was just FANTASTIC!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Great episode I can't wait to find out more about the 3-D city and where Wills' new friends and enemies came from.
                          Was it me or did Henry say something about Sidney Crosby?
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This is how you entertain your fans and start a season. Too me Kali3 was wrapping up a cliff hanger, while this is the real start to the season 3 material. The charater interaction is the best I've seen on the show, with Will carrying the angst and everyone else being funny or hilarious. Even Magnus was funny.

"Currying political favor, I'd rather drink coffee" LOL

Henry and Biggie's looks when Will said he was off the mission roster, everyone campaigning for that.

Kate trailing after the Magnus fortune that makes Bill Gates look poor, bugging her about accounts.

The Indianna Jones quest. I want it NOW! It has that whole mythical Shangri La feel to it. And I hope we'll see Helen in her very cool Indy wardrobe we saw last season.

That City was just damn cool. Hats off to the Lee Wilson team.

Too many other great moments to list, and can I say how much I'm really liking Kate these days.

All I can say is that I was really entertained by this episode. This is how you do character, mystery and adventure. Well done Sanctuary and if this sets the standard for the season, its going to be a great ride, and massive DVD sales.

Oh, yeah, and Magnus saying "Do you think this is the first time I've done something unpopular?", a set up for the episode 'Breach', methinks.

Comment

This one was even better then last week. It answers those curious questions from Kali III but their is still a lot of ambiguatory of what all this means with a mystery occuring. Why is Gregory in the afterlife? Is he dad? Why is the importance of the city? So many question. So few answers. The one major compliant is not knowing where the invisible abnormals came from and why.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X