Hopes for Caprica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopes for Caprica?

What do you guyus want to see in Caprica, more to the point do you think that it'll last 4/5 seasons and the whole story as the writers see it will be told?
    Dont know about you but I'd also like to see little webisodes like we did with BSG, little back stories that dont spoil things in the main story arch but give us a bit of an insight into some of the main/recurring characters.

At this point I will be stunned if it even gets a second season, never mind four or five.

That said, I'd LIKE to see more of the other colonies, I'd like to see the STO spark a war between the colonies (possibly laying the groundwork for the world Tom Zarek comes into. I'm hoping to see an eventual downfall of Graystone Industries, since we never heard it mentioned in BSG. I want to know how the holoband world ends up figuring into Cylon projection. I want to know how Joseph and Sam react when William enters the service, and of course I want to see the First Cylon War. I'd like to see the immediate aftermath of the war on Colonial society too, but I'd be happy with it ending with the war.

Not that I think any of this is in the cards anyway
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I would like to see battlestar galactic prequel series
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        I would like to see battlestar galactic prequel series
        Um thats what Caprica is.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Um thats what Caprica is.
          Not this crapica

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Not this crapica
            Yes it is. Like it or hate it, the show is a prequel to Battlestar Galatica.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

This show deserves a second season because, lets face it, there is more depth in the storyline than SGU. Acting is an another plus for the series(infact it's quite good). It's a shame that it's doing so poorly in the ratings.

Comment

I don't see why you felt the need to bring SGU into this.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  My hero

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Agreed. I have seen a lot of that on both sides. It is like some people can't talk about one without mentioning the other.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

To get back on topic....I hope we do get a second season of Caprica, because one season would really feel like a bust. As for my hopes for Season One, I would really like for Amanda to get her act together - stop all the sobbing and complaining - and grind Clarice into dust. (Give the lady her vengeance, please. Enough with the sappiness already.)
                      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Lets definitely have the Caprica section be for Caprica only. I am hoping we get a second season and keeping my fingers crossed that Syfy/Universal will do more promotion and give it a chance. I'd like Amanda to get her act together too or get lost.
                        sigpic

Comment

SGU is Off-Topic here and in this section,as are the derogatory nicknames for Caprica and "Yes it is" versus "no it isn't!" stuff about whether Caprica is a BSG prequel.

Get on topic or take your issues to the correct sections or pm etc ,folks !
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I hope CAPRICA gets at least a second season.... but I dont see it happening...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              I hope CAPRICA gets at least a second season.... but I dont see it happening...
                              I am doing my best to remain a little positive. I really hope Syfy decides to give this show one more season to try and prove itself.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X