Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awakening Aliens vs Smurfs

Who wins?

Frankly I reckon the Awakening Aliens would win because they have an ancient ship and cool guns.

Smurfs got nothing on that, frankly they are so 6 months ago....
    Tst

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
    Who wins?

Frankly I reckon the Awakening Aliens would win because they have an ancient ship and cool guns.

Smurfs got nothing on that, frankly they are so 6 months ago....
    Well, all we know so far is that the aliens from Awakening has some type of stunner. We don't know if the seeder ship actually has weapons but it would make sense to have them and shields in order to complete it's mission to seed gates. The ancients would have assumed there would be alien encounters. If you base everything we currently know about both races then the "Blues" have the advantage. My guess is that this is not the case. We will probably see the "Browns" again in later episodes and find out there is more to them than anyone will expect.

Comment

Rush killed a blue easily the boogers however jump on walls it's a no brainer.

Comment

Spoiler:
        you do know that the browns are actually blues. it was just their halloween

Comment

anything would be better than the Blue's lame pewpew beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob23 View Post
            Rush killed a blue easily the boogers however jump on walls it's a no brainer.
            How true!!! Alien vs Alien encounter will be different than alien ship vs alien ship.

Comment

It's funny how the Boogers energy weapons sound exactly like the LA's Taserforks. LOL more nightmares for Rush.

Anyhow Boogers win, Smurfs run!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X