Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about theme in the second season so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I've definitely felt more "at home" with the show this season. I was going to watch regardless, despite "Life" and "Space Ticks". The first season seemed to alienate a lot of people though. I hope that over time, people give the show another chance. It really does seem like they've toned down a lot of the sappy and sexy stuff that they paraded when the show first aired. It's still dark, it still has it's emotional moments, but it feels a little more "fun" now.

Comment

I have to say I prefer the first season to the second season so far. I'm going to keep watching but there just seems to be something missing now.
      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
        I have to say I prefer the first season to the second season so far. I'm going to keep watching but there just seems to be something missing now.
        I was kind of feeling that until Pathogen came. When I saw Rush's hallway of equations, I knew my show was still there.
        I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

We are only 4 eps into season 2, so i cannot rate whether it is already better than season 1.

Comment

Working...
          X