Does Young suspect Rush's discovery ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Young suspect Rush's discovery ?

My guess: not yet, but after this episode he must suspect Rush is up to something. Taking a bathroom break and casually stopping by the mess hall really looked suspicious.

I'll bet at some point Young will ask Eli to follow Rush with a kino...

Young suspects something with Rush. But how is that different from normal?
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Between the disappearances, the ship randomly dropping out of FTL and inexplicably undocking from the seeder ship before the data transfer was complete, Young has a pretty good idea that Rush is up to something shady.

Comment

I have to agree, I think that Young has a pretty good idea about what's going on - he might not know its the bridge per se, but still, he's getting mighty suspicious...

Comment

I think Young always is thinking that Rush is up to something, but its highly impossible to me that he Young is possibly thinking of the bridge.

Comment

i think Young knows that Rush has found something he hasn't shared yet. i doubt he knows what it is

Comment

NO, Young cannot know that he has discovered the bridge, but YES, he definitely suspects that he is hiding something and that it must be something really important, otherwise Rush would stay in the control room (he is the kind that would even sleep in the control room if he could) and the strange things happened lately will only increase his suspects. And YES, sooner or later Young will start spying on Rush. Looking forward to the scene when he finds out. Can't wait to see 'The Greater Good' ....
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

In the montage, Eli's room had a computer; Maybe he had dibs over the only room with a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                  Young suspects something with Rush. But how is that different from normal?
                  Very true.. he does seem to always suspect rush is up to no good..

Comment

BTW.. which ep is the greater good?? I see no preview thread on it?

Comment

he definetly suspects something is up. as the op said i can see him sending eli to spy on him (i hope that he does), because young knows that he personally won't get anything from rush. as for him knowing about the bridge probably not since thats kind of a leap.
                      sigpic

Comment

Of course he suspects something is not right. Rush's excuses are getting less and less credible. In "Awakening" he even disappeared without bothering to give an explanation. And moments later they undocked from the Seed ship.
                        Nothing to see here, move on
                        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I think Young suspects something, maybe not the bridge, but he definitely knows Rush is up to something.
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

It would be foolish without Rush's many disppearences that he is not up to something
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              BTW.. which ep is the greater good?? I see no preview thread on it?
                              It is episode number seven.

There is following thread
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ead-*Spoilers*
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                              X