Little question...spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little question...spoilers

Alright, I didn't even finished the first episode and I recently finished to listen to Battlestar Galactica (the 4 series and movies).

I kinda guessed that Zoe will be the first Cylon already. I thought, maybe I really didn't understood BG than, that the final fives' where the fathers/mothers of all Cylons and they were the first ones to appear...

Can someone help me to put some light into that darkness please?

The 'Final Five' were an entirely different 'species' of Cylons. The Final Five were the last survivors of the Cylons that were created on Kobol and eventually migrated to Original!Earth. Eventually, after that Earth got destroyed by another robot uprising, they went to the Colonies again, which they found in war with the Graystone Cylons. They forced a treaty in exchange for the skinjob technology, which they gave to the Graystone Cylons.

Hope that clears it up
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Thank you... !

Comment

I never watched the "new" version of BSG, so this was helpful to me as well. Maybe I'll watch it all after Caprica ends...

Comment

That begs the question, where do Zoe and Tamara go during the BSG time period?

Comment

Originally posted by ajiva View Post
            That begs the question, where do Zoe and Tamara go during the BSG time period?
            That remains to be seen.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X