Disturbing prediction for Knepper's character SPOILERS for future episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously hope they dont get rid of Julie McNiven - rawr

The only things i can see this being about is either Eli, Perry via someone or TJ, but if its TJ then i think Young with eviscerate Simeon before Rush gets there.

I had a thought, doubt its gonna be even close to true but you never know, what if the an LA operative under Simeons orders, kidnap Eli's mum which forces Eli into helping Simeon with the big secret, far fetched but weve seen Eli solve things that Rush couldnt

N.C

Comment

Really don't this your theory works;
      Spoiler:
      Gloria was sick (cancer); she wasn't killed by anybody
      Yes Gloria was sick, but we don't know how long she could last. So it is possible that when Rush learned about her illness he will give up his work, to be with her. And it could take a very long time.

Spoiler:
      So it is possible that Simeon is the one who killed Gloria and makes her look like died naturally.

Don't you feel a little odd that Rush missed Gloria's last day. In "Human", we could see him deeply in love with her.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense.
        Spoiler:
        There's no way to kill someone and fake it as caused by cancer. The cause of death would be discovered.

Go back to "Human" and listen to Rush's short monologue. He ignored his wife's illness in the real world, too, and spent all his time on the Icarus project. He did love her, but probably had a hard time coping with the inevitable.

Comment

Well, it is possible to fake a death caused by cancer.

Spoiler:
          Kill her and make her died naturually. Then they only need to fake the death report, change the death cause to the cancer. Make sense, if the LA could have a secret agent like Telford, they could easily do that.

Back in "Human", you saw Rush blame himself to ignore his wife disease, that could not be the whole truth. Yes, Gloria was diagnosed having cancer and Rush knew all about it. But it is possible that they didn't know how serious she was.

He thought they still would have the time together after the project, or maybe they do and Gloria was not that sick. So Rush decided to work on the project, maybe even Gloria persuaded him to do the life long dream work.

Then suddenly Gloria died and the hospital said Gloria was diagnosed only have a few days(That could be faked too), Rush received news, so he blamed himself to not being there. All his memory became a little different. He became the man he thought he was but not he was.

All I am saying here my theory is as possible as many others. And I really don't think Simeon has some high classify secret about the upcoming war. Varro has higher ranking, how could possible that Varoo didn't know and Simeon a lower ranking soldier knows?
          Last edited by SGeff; 18 October 2010, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
            Well, it is possible to fake a death caused by cancer.

Spoiler:
            Kill her and make her died naturually. Then they only need to fake the death report, change the death cause to the cancer. Make sense, if the LA could have a secret agent like Telford, they could easily do that.

Back in "Human", you saw Rush blame himself to ignore his wife disease, that could not be the whole truth. Yes, Gloria was diagnosed having cancer and Rush knew all about it. But it is possible that they didn't know how serious she was.

He thought they still would have the time together after the project, or maybe they do and Gloria was not that sick. So Rush decided to work on the project, maybe even Gloria persuaded him to do the life long dream work.

Then suddenly Gloria died and the hospital said Gloria was diagnosed only have a few days(That could be faked too), Rush received news, so he blamed himself to not being there. All his memory became a little different. He became the man he thought he was but not he was.

All I am saying here my theory is as possible as many others. And I really don't think Simeon has some high classify secret about the upcoming war. Varro has higher ranking, how could possible that Varoo didn't know and Simeon a lower ranking soldier knows?
            Still can't warm up for your theory. Remember Gloria had already fought the cancer earlier and then she got it again. She knew herself how difficult if was the first time and does not think to have the energy to fight for a second turn. Rush knew it too.

We also know that Rush is very pragmatic. Even if he loved there, he probably knew that there was nothing he could do to change the situation.

Furthermore there are persons who react this way to such a stressing prognosis: they just 'dive' into their work so that they do not have to think too much about it because it would hurt them too much.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

While it is an interesting theory, i doubt it very much could have been done...

Comment

Working...
              X