Missed the show tonight need to know what happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the show tonight need to know what happened

I'm working a 20hr shifttonight and missed sgu can someone please five me a rundown on wheat happened. I'm reading posts but can't seem to piece everythingtogether. I don't need a full summary just the basic rundown . Ty

In a nutshell:

Destiny finds one of those seed ships that puts Stargates on planets dead in space and docks with it.

The crew finds out it has the power to send them home.

They find an alien on the ship with a few friends that they cannot find.

They try to dial Earth, but the aliens reverse the power flow, draining Destiny.

Telford stays on the ship to try and send the power back to Destiny, but Rush beats him to the punch and undocks the two ships.

Destiny jumps to FTL while Telford is left alone with the aliens.

Then comes the montage. Chloe looks at her quick-healing leg, Young gets yet more alcohol, Rush sits alone on the bridge.

Other facts of note: the Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth, apparently.

Comment

It's the kind of episode that is important to watch since it involves a lot of the shows mythology: The gates ship mainly and also how to get back home, Rush motives and maybe a few more. I don't think you will be lost if you didn't saw it, but it's fun to have seen it.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I missed whether they showed a preview of next weeks episode...did they? I got up and walked out of the room but did hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SBN View Post
          I missed whether they showed a preview of next weeks episode...did they? I got up and walked out of the room but did hear anything.
          Spoiler:
          Chloe's infected by an alien virus which seems to be making her (subconsciously or otherwise) gather intelligence on Destiny for the blue aliens. That's the gist of the preview.
          Last edited by morbosfist; 12 October 2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Please use spoilers tags for future episode spoilers. Thank you.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Sorry, figured the preview was fair game.

Comment

oh and we hear the Atlantis tune yet again, when we see the Gate Assembly Hall

Comment

Is the episode up on Hulu yet or has the week delay taken effect?
                  All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

It's on iTunes, they will be on iTunes the next day for all the episodes

Comment

Gen. Jumper1,

Call me a luddite but I don't own an Ipod.
                      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Then watch the show from iTunes on your computer...
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Mattsilver,

You can do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                            Mattsilver,

You can do that?
                            Its the better way to do it. Bigger screen. If you in the US, hulu or Syfy Rewind has the episode for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                              Is the episode up on Hulu yet or has the week delay taken effect?
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X