Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it just a matter of time before Telford....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Either that or it came BACK to a point halfway..
    So if we have a gate corridor (many seeders operating together) which is wider than a single 'tunnel' of gates (single seeder) I could see sending a seeder back along the corridor to 1) resupply/repair 2) turn around to fix a broken link. This would not effect the long term viability of the SG network as in the end it would either catch-up (perhaps during a long intergalactic trip where other seeders had to drift or be slightly behind but still adding to the same corridor.
    sigpic
    Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

The number of seed ships required to map even a fraction of the universe would be astronomical. Since they all orginated from the same point and are expanding exponentially outwards to infinity, the seeded corridors would become more distant from one another if they were evenly spaced out to begin with. Since there is only one Destiny, which corridor should it pick? cause there's probably no turning back. It's more probable that there is only one corridor serviced by a fleet of seeder ships, and that corridor spirals around each galaxy then shoots off to the next galaxy. I can't remember if there was a pattern from jumping from galaxy to galaxy, but this can also go on infinitely. So is there a destination that Destiny and all the seeder ships are heading for or are they just doing loops.

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
        So if we have a gate corridor (many seeders operating together) which is wider than a single 'tunnel' of gates (single seeder) I could see sending a seeder back along the corridor to 1) resupply/repair 2) turn around to fix a broken link. This would not effect the long term viability of the SG network as in the end it would either catch-up (perhaps during a long intergalactic trip where other seeders had to drift or be slightly behind but still adding to the same corridor.
        perhaps it is a case of the 2-3 seeders play leapfrog. One settles down on planet X to start laying the gate. Ship 2 jums ahead and starts mining the materiall it needs, and building the gate. Ship 3 hangs back and sees if there are problems.

Comment

Telford does have a few dozen stargates chilling in the hold...
          If he can beat up all those lil fukers we might see him again?

Comment

Do you guys think Telford is going to be seen again? Or gone for good?

Any hints to whether he will be in future episodes? I was actually starting to like him.

Personally I think he is gone, how about you?

Comment

He will be back.

The Alien looked friendly enough, but i think the others got scared when the crew tried to drain some power for the gate. Maybe they thought we were going to leave them with no power.
              The aliens quite clearly have worked out how to operate some of the seeder ships functions which means they must have also decifered some of the language. On that basis I think they can comunicate with Telford.

Comment

I think that this is the answer: 0:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG7Z6Fc5lf8

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
                  Do you guys think Telford is going to be seen again? Or gone for good?

Any hints to whether he will be in future episodes? I was actually starting to like him.

Personally I think he is gone, how about you?
                  the mention of the seeder ship's being able to transport gates to the planets, added to Young possibly demanding the ship be turned around to get him back?

I think it was a good exit for Telford but do I think it's done? Unsure
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                  X