Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it just a matter of time before Telford....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it just a matter of time before Telford....

A lot of other people say this coming right? I mean you couldn't have both Young and Telford trying to run the ship. I find it funny though how they set it up like Telford can be someone Young and lean on and trust but then as soon as that bond seems to be made BAM buy buy Telford. It all just seems kind of predictable to me, and to make it worse i was really starting to like him

Telford isn't dead. This is obviously setup for a future plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
      A lot of other people say this coming right? I mean you couldn't have both Young and Telford trying to run the ship. I find it funny though how they set it up like Telford can be someone Young and lean on and trust but then as soon as that bond seems to be made BAM buy buy Telford. It all just seems kind of predictable to me, and to make it worse i was really starting to like him
      I agree, it felt like the Telford character ran out of usefulness so they sent him away for a while to chill with some aliens. I hope when/if he returns later they will use Lou Diamond Phillips' talent more, the last few episodes didnt really give him much except for bickering with Young

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
        It all just seems kind of predictable to me, and to make it worse i was really starting to like him
        It must not be that predictable if you can't predict his return.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
          Telford isn't dead. This is obviously setup for a future plot.
          Agreed. Once Young finds out about the bridge and the master code broken, you would think he will turn the ship around. Maybe that will be within the next couple of episodes.

Comment

Things worked out well for Young; he got Telford off the ship, and now there is one less person challenging his authority!

Comment

I think it's very telling that they didn't kill Young, that shows they may not be hostile and Telford may not be dead
              "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

He will obviously be back.
                Tst

Comment

LDP is a wonderful actor. Sad to see him go. I think I read somewhere about LDP audition for a new show. that means he cannot be a regular, so i am not totally shocked.

Spoiler:
                  but he will still appearing in Ep 5

Comment

Did you guy noticed? Telford is the only right people from SGC arrived onboard of Destiny. He was equipped with the right training and leadership for such mission.

I'm suspecting the LA guy will form a rescue party to help Telford with ship-to-ship gate mission.

Comment

Can't really consider this a spoiler as I am essentially pulling this theory out my ....

I think we will see Telford again. I think we will see those aliens again, and I think they will have a significant role in the season finale. You know some people read Tarot cards, others read palms? I read the episode titles.

Comment

of COURSE he's back. i think the ship broke down due to the Browns. they turn out to be completely misunderstood by us, are actually friendly, and the ship returns.

spoilers for the future:

the seeder ship will eventually sacrifice itself to save the Destiny in a battle. or is this the wrong show?

Comment

ok first of all, i didn't read any spoilers. this isn't spoilerish, this is speculation.

it would be the failure of imagination to think Telford's gone. why?

-he's aboard a ship. a fully-powered one. it broke down due to an error or something, according to our scientists. IMO it screams "Browns touched the wrong button" to me. Telford undoes their damage, ship catches up to Destiny, and well, he's back.

-it's a gate-building ship. it has LOTS of stargates. and LOTS of power. he can just dial another gate, and do the Lost trick all over again. there probably are kino's on the ship.

-it has gates and power. Telford can dial home.

-it has gates and power. Telford can dial destiny directly.

-aliens probably have a space ship and they can get him home.

-Blues catch up *it's possible!*, capture him and he somehow gets back to destiny

-Rush uses the Bridge to turn the ship around and pick him up.

-the Browns are allies of the Blues and they hand him over. the Browns get their catfood, the Blues get Telford. then he finds his way back.

any other options? like he finds a natural wormhole or so?

oh and i almost forgot:

"faith" Aliens/Planetbuilders

Comment

I think it really depends on the Brown's attitude. They actually never did anything hostile to us. They used non-lethal force to take their ship back.

Comment

I'm not saying hes dead and hes obviously going to be back in the future but you knew they were going to get him out of the way for a while some how. It was either this or a coma lol

Comment

Working...
                              X