This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caprica Season 2 Episode 2

here we go tonight on Space new episode of Caprica so pumped. Want everyone to give there opinion on the Episode. I really enjoyed the first one so lets see what they bring at us tonight !!!! Im not outta my fracken mind hahaha

Kenton
    sigpic
    Kenton Canada

It's the second half of season 1, not season 2
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 12 October 2010, 07:11 PM. Reason: brain fart
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

spoilers from the future. syfy ok'ed a new season i'm shocked
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Any spoilers about the stock market?
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

wow no fans of the show i guess here
          sigpic
          Kenton Canada

Comment

Yeah Correction Season 1 part 2 what you think will happen im exited to see what happens next week
            *Spoilers for Ep 12/13
            Spoiler:
            now that Daniel greystone is geting all the votes to get his company back.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 October 2010, 12:16 AM.
            sigpic
            Kenton Canada

Comment

Spoiler from the future Caprica is great and has more seasons in store for us !!!
              sigpic
              Kenton Canada

Comment

It isn't a case of there being no Caprica fans/debaters here,but discussion of the specific eps goes into this section to save tagging spoilers :Season One Episodes
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Digifluid's also set up Pre-airing discussion threads which are already open to spoiler discussion,but use with care.

No point reading say Ep 16 Pre-airing discussion, if you ( the generalised "you") haven't seen some of the earlier S1 episodes and you're trying to avoid spoilers !

( If in doubt spoiler tag your posts and state which ep you're referring to under the tag.)
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                  X