John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... no thoughts???

i think we should make some noise folks!!! we're a small but fiercely loyal group methinks

Comment

okay..

they are my main ship for my SGA fics , along with Weir/ McKay as well

there was all those sparks in Rising and by god i wanted them to kiss (er... yea... ) plus that one scene in Hot Zone (with them fighting) very nice
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        there was all those sparks in Rising and by god i wanted them to kiss (er... yea... ) plus that one scene in Hot Zone (with them fighting) very nice
        ah yes, if we were gonna say one episode where the sparks really flew it'd be rising or hot zone!!!! all but one of my sig pics are from those two eps )

Comment

Yeah you could almost feel the tension between them.

Comment

also there's a lot in Home too
            sigpic

Comment

yes

k, let's hope this doesn't kill my bandwidth, but this is just screamin' post a pic!!!

and just TRY telling me this one isn't adorable... the look in each others' eyes )

you canclick to make 'em bigger

Comment

oh yes those are very nice i like that second pic... its very nice
                sigpic

Comment

indeed

Comment

ohhh and we got two pages now too wooohoo us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      ohhh and we got two pages now too wooohoo us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      cool! *does the snoopy dance*

Comment

i have only one page.....

oh yeah... i have diff settings... doi!!

Comment

I don't see any ship with Shep/Wier, now McWier and Sheyla on the other hand...That I can see.

About the biggest episode I'd Say the biggest Sheyla episode would be Rising with the cave scene, But then here in the US the entire cave scene was cut out of the reruns.

So now can put in my sig "Proud member of Sheyla and McWier"?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

go right ahead! ohhh another McWeir lover... SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

yes we will slowly take over, sheyla and mcweir as SGA is supposed to be.
                            sigpic

Comment

SHEYLA AND MCWEIR!! i'll go for that... weir and mckay are cute together too

(what cavescene??? i never saw the first run :grrrr: and ONLY caught it in reruns... will this be on the dvd??? )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                SHEYLA AND MCWEIR!! i'll go for that... weir and mckay are cute together too

(what cavescene??? i never saw the first run :grrrr: and ONLY caught it in reruns... will this be on the dvd??? )
                                The one in your sig. There are two cut versions one has the cave scene and the wraith coming through the gate and Shepp says "What's that? " and Teyla says "THE WRAITH!" Cut out and it just skips to part 2(This is the one that was on in repeats after 'The Storm'). The other has that part in it and cut a lot of other parts, O'Neill convincing shepp to go to Atlantis, Ford Jumping through the gate, the entire scene with Simon and Everyone saying good bye to their familys....(This was the one on in the marathon before the new ones started here in the US) The uncut version should be the one on the DVDs though. Maybe SciFi Just doesn't like Sheyla.
                                Last edited by Angelique; 10 February 2005, 10:48 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X