Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    with comments like "hardy har har"
    we need to recruit! let potential shepmmagans know that it is no longer sacralige to sheayla ship! now how do we do that?

Comment

hmmm.... we do need to expand now don't we.... it's like corparate america here in shipper and thunker world: those who don't expand, die!!

so, as for that method.... well..... uh.... k, i got nothin.

Comment

how about we give random people good rep and for the comment say join sheyla or some thing? maybe TOO direct.

Comment

lol... yeah... we need to be sneaky i know some darn sneaky *******s out there and they ALWAYS get what they want!!!!

Comment

lol... yeah... we need to be sneaky i know some darn sneaky *******s out there and they ALWAYS get what they want!!!!
            well ask them! hmmmmm sneaky uh....

Comment

hmmm sneaky.. right up my ally too (what so i had to wk... i do need money.)

as for the vote could go either way.

hmm shepmmagans is a very good name... although sheyla is easier to type out
              sigpic

Comment

well sheyla isstill the name of this ship... but shepmagans is the name for US, the shippers

Comment

well sheyla isstill the name of this ship... but shepmagans is the name for US, the shippers
                  unless you wanna be called a sheyla.

Comment

lol... sounds like some alternate universe sect of islam or something

Comment

aw... okay thanxz
                      sigpic

Comment

welcome

Comment

so ideas people how do we market sheyla to the masses? think outside the box! (where is that pie chart?)

Comment

woohoo!! only four of us and we already have 100 posts in here!!! we're finally ahead of the sam/thor thread

Comment

now that is so damn sweet... we passed the sam/thor ship..
                              sigpic

Comment

lol... i was ashamed to say they were beatin us there for a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X