John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    yes... definately.... poor teyla... shunned by her man-to-be-who-doesn't-realize-it

i must ask if you agree though that shep has a close ancient ancestor.... which would mean instead of just possessing the genes he actually IS part ancient.... knowing what we do about shep and such and taking into account his attitude and abilities i think it's entirely plausible... what do you think??

now we just have to find out teyla is really part wraith and they'll be a match made in, well.... not heaven i guess...

that would actually make for great gritty tv if they got together than they realized they were related to mortal enemies

Shep may be part ancient. but spiolers for the gift
    Spoiler:
    as for teyla well read the sonopsis!

Comment

yes... i have read the synopsis for the gift... that's why i said that actually

Comment

instead of shemmigans how about shemmies?

Comment

i liked my "shepmagans"

shemmies isn't really clear enough on who we are shippers for.... lol but then again... we can be cryptic... when we wanna be

but i still like shepmagans!!

maybe shemmies as a nickname? then we CAN have it both ways

Comment

uh oh.... slippin DANGEROUSLY close to that dreaded second page!!!

so do we have a definite name yet??? there's only about 4 of us... how bout a vote

Comment

uh oh.... slippin DANGEROUSLY close to that dreaded second page!!!

so do we have a definite name yet??? there's only about 4 of us... how bout a vote
              why is it dreaded? and who will set up the options for the vote?

Comment

well no official vote or anything....since there's only a few of us loyal devotees in here

as for dreaded... cuz it's the second page!! can't have it slip out of site!! that's how threads die ya know...!!

Comment

well no official vote or anything....since there's only a few of us loyal devotees in here

as for dreaded... cuz it's the second page!! can't have it slip out of site!! that's how threads die ya know...!!

this was on the 4th when I found it. anywho where are the others? if we vote we should at least get all 4

Comment

oh.... 4th... must be my view settings i try to cram as many as possible onto one page!! i understand the confusion now!!

as for those other guys, i was wondering the same thing....

well let's us vote now and when they find the thread they can too and then by the time we get back we'll have a name finalized (we're so official like that )

i'll throw a vote for shem(p)magans with shemmies as a nice nickname

Comment

i'll throw a vote for shem(p)magans with shemmies as a nice nickname
                      hmm I can live with that!

Comment

really?? no way!

Comment

really?? no way!
                          ya i'm a push over except in video games!

Comment

yeah... lol.... or should i say....

i'm sorry, did it hurt at all when i twisted your arm???

Comment

yeah... lol.... or should i say....

i'm sorry, did it hurt at all when i twisted your arm???
                              hardy har har! so um with less than a season to talk about how do we keep this thread alive?

Comment

with comments like "hardy har har"

Comment

Working...
                                X