No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow... they cut all the important stuff!!!!!!!!!!! ford jumpin through, JACK convincing shep to go??? two ofthemost important scenes for shep and ford...

i wanna see it uncut!! I'VE NEVER SEEN THE CAVE SEEN

ok, so is that what thepic with the torch comes from??? does anyone know what he was doing in the scene when the pici have was taken??? i always WONDERED what i missed in the episode cuz i never knew where that pic was from when i found it...

did that make any sense...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      wow... they cut all the important stuff!!!!!!!!!!! ford jumpin through, JACK convincing shep to go??? two ofthemost important scenes for shep and ford...

i wanna see it uncut!! I'VE NEVER SEEN THE CAVE SEEN

ok, so is that what thepic with the torch comes from??? does anyone know what he was doing in the scene when the pici have was taken??? i always WONDERED what i missed in the episode cuz i never knew where that pic was from when i found it...

did that make any sense...
      Perfect sense. I still cant believe they cut where we first meet the wraith. Here's the link to the transcript of the uncut episode:
      Rising Transcript

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ok... can't WAIT for the dvd now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

how dare they cut that! (i've never seen it either) DARN skiffy! *runs off to add sheyla to sig.*

Comment

Is teyla considered a civilan (and thusly immune from regs?)

Comment

i think so... more along the lines of a civilan advisor, and expert on the pegusus galaxy ect.
              sigpic

Comment

no doubt... i mean she is also a part of the team and must follow orders and such....

but SHEYLA is not against any rules it's free game!!

but something gives me the distint feeling that in this completely (for the most part) cut off galaxy, some of these rules may start to relax a bit....

Comment

and Sheyla sounds Sooooooo much better than sheir or *snicker* Weppered.

Comment

that it does indeed!! it's catchy too

Comment

Shwier too...

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

*shudder*

love the new sig btw!!!!!

Comment

Thanks! I had a hard time trying to find a Sheyla pic you could see with the marble over it. Now you can't see McWier that good.

Comment

yeah... you can see the sheyla one fine i love that picture (obviously ) it's so adorable

that's a good mcweir pic but you're right... it's harder to see...

and of course the WoO pic is hilarious and awesome at the same time...

Comment

there should be some good ones from the eye. (well i think at least fro McWeir)
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I Have some pics from "The Eye", I have the one where he has his arm around her but for some reason paintshop won't recognize it as a JPEG, But I know it is a JPEG. I would try to save the pic again and try to get it to recognize it, but I forgot where i got the pic. BTW I Love that Sheyla pic too.

Comment

Working...
                                X