Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

theory about the SGU/SGA Crossover/Pegasus Project ..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theory about the SGU/SGA Crossover/Pegasus Project ..

Maybe when they find the seeder ship (atleast thats what it looks like in the trailer), there are pieces for a supergate in it so maybe they use the pegasus supergate to send supplies or something like that.
    Any other theories?
    ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

stones, that's my theory

Comment

The supergate's in the Milky Way.

Besides, Atlantis isn't in Pegasus anymore anyway.

Comment

Why would a ship designed to deposit stargates on planets suddenly be able to manufacture supergates??? I doubt they were even considered when Destiny let alone the seeder ships were launched!

Comment

i think it would be cool if they did somehow get contact with the pegasus galaxy but that would put them near the milkyway galaxy which doesn't make sense. also theres the problem with atlantis being on earth (unless its back there, and they make a movie to explain how it got that way ).

i do hope that if the sga characters appear
          Spoiler:
          which they will
          , that its not using the stones.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure I'd like that to happen.
            I mean alot of the characters are wanting to come home. Maybe if they opened a supergate they'd just steer the Destiny through it. Back in the milkly way.

Comment

I think McKay needs to go to Destiny in search of something.
              Or they need McKay expertise to solve some problem.

As to Woolsey i have no ideia why we would came abord Destiny, hes atlantis chief not a IOA representative(any more) and for that matter theres Wray.

They will get by using the stones cant be done anyother way.
              "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
              with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Reynolds View Post
                I think McKay needs to go to Destiny in search of something.
                Or they need McKay expertise to solve some problem.

As to Woolsey i have no ideia why we would came abord Destiny, hes atlantis chief not a IOA representative(any more) and for that matter theres Wray.

They will get by using the stones cant be done anyother way.
                Woosley still has a position in the IOA even if he is Atlantis' commandar not to mention he is McKay's boss
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

And as he IS ioa, perhaps they lose faith in Wray and send him there to get intel/make a call on something

Comment

Originally posted by dark_side View Post
                    Why would a ship designed to deposit stargates on planets suddenly be able to manufacture supergates??? I doubt they were even considered when Destiny let alone the seeder ships were launched!
                    if they were thingking of them then they might want to be able to get more ships to it without having to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine101 View Post
                      I'm not sure I'd like that to happen.
                      I mean alot of the characters are wanting to come home. Maybe if they opened a supergate they'd just steer the Destiny through it. Back in the milkly way.
                      ye i dont really want them to get back yet but maybe if they could steer it but people in milkyway could send supplies somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
                        The supergate's in the Milky Way.

Besides, Atlantis isn't in Pegasus anymore anyway.
                        oh ye i forgot atlantis left pegasus i thought there was on in pegasus aswell , anyway it dosent matter which galaxy they gate 2

Comment

Working...
                        X