This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Why did Pete take off this shirt in front of Jinks and Myka , and why did jinks feel uncomfortable ?
    He's proud of his killer abs. Pete's ego always wins. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
      He's proud of his killer abs. Pete's ego always wins. LOL

Well Eddie McClintock/ Pete lattimer is a pretty good looking guy , but why did it make jinks uncomfortable
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Well Eddie McClintock/ Pete lattimer is a pretty good looking guy , but why did it make jinks uncomfortable
        Because he likes to be professional?
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

There are plenty of people who would feel very uncomfortable in that situation. If a girl were to take off her top like that in front of me, I would be very uncomfortable to say the least. Especially if it's someone I work with.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            There are plenty of people who would feel very uncomfortable in that situation. If a girl were to take off her top like that in front of me, I would be very uncomfortable to say the least. Especially if it's someone I work with.
            I kind of thought he liked him Pete , but probably not now cause he works with him
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I kind of thought he liked him Pete , but probably not now cause he works with him
              That could make some even more uncomfortable...speaking of myself of course. Though if Steve was like Pete....then that would have just made Myka really really uncomfortable, and a confused yet flattered Pete
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

What is up with that creepy southern FBI agent ? Weird huh!?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                  Because he likes to be professional?
                  Sounds like a good possibility to me.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What is up with that creepy southern FBI agent ? Weird huh!?
                    She's like the white female version of Nick Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X