Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 114
  1. #61
    Second Lieutenant DSG1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    SGC
    Posts
    443

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    She'll be back but it better not to be to get killed off or they can kiss my bum goodbye as a viewer. Bad enough it's being moved to a Monday night and bad enough they are giving Pete a new partner and bad enough they are changing it so much again, that I am most likely will stop watching but Myka BETTER be in more than 1 or 2 or 3 eps. They better not pull a Leena with Myka and make her disappear for most of the season or this show will tank in the ratings. (MHO)

    I've seen Joanne's credits on IMDB and she appears to have been filming but not warehouse.

    They are keeping this tight lipped about Myka/Joanne. I don't like it. And its no, it's NOT the same thing as with Artie in the first season, that was totally different. Saul has no intentions of leaving the show but Joanne, might. There's no denying that's she's been busy filming other stuff. Season 2 was crap. Season 3 needs to pick up where season 1 left off. They are running out of ideas anyway, they seem to be rehashing already.

    I'll only watch to see how they mangle it.

    Im tired of cast changes. I miss season 1.


    and putting it on Monday night back to back with AmericanPickers and other popular shows, which has 9 Million viewers every week is a very, very bad idea. Sanctuary on a Monday night has already tanked in viewers. That will be next in line to get canned. If Warehouse pulls a trick up it's sleeve and gets renewed for 4. I'll be surprised.

    I'll say it now, Warehouse 13, may you RIP like SGU. After the stunt they pulled on me with Caprica, I no longer trust syfy channel and I hated how they changed it into the Claudia show in season 2. what happened to it being about artifacts and steampunk? Now its just another soap opera.

    (MHO)
    Last edited by DSG1; May 8th, 2011 at 09:58 PM.

  2. #62
    Harvey jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter
    Posts
    34,978

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Its quite common for actors to take up jobs in the offseason. As long as it doesn't interfere with W13's production schedule all the actors are well within their rights to take other jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  3. #63
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    This is just a general FYI for anyone who may think that Joanne "might" leave the show because of all the filming of other shows she's done in the past, this is from her imdb page

    2011/I Last Stop (post-production)
    Claire

    2009-2011 Warehouse 13 (TV series)
    Myka Bering
    – Episode #3.1 (2011) … Myka Bering
    – Secret Santa (2010) … Myka Bering
    – Reset (2010) … Myka Bering
    – Buried (2010) … Myka Bering
    – Where and When (2010) … Myka Bering


    2011 No Ordinary Family (TV series)
    Rachel Jacobs
    – No Ordinary Detention (2011) … Rachel Jacobs

    2010 CSI: Miami (TV series)
    Heather Chapman
    – Happy Birthday (2010) … Heather Chapman

    2010 The Deep End (TV series)
    Mia Smith
    – White Lies, Black Ties (2010) … Mia Smith

    2010 Republic of Doyle (TV series)
    Stacey Layden
    – The One Who Got Away (2010) … Stacey Layden

    2009 Castle (TV series)
    Lee Wax
    – Ghosts (2009) … Lee Wax
    I didn't include anything after 2009 because that was before WH13 started.

    All of the things listed above were filmed during the time after WH13 stopped filming for the season. The cast/crew has roughly about 6 to 7 months off from filming WH13. That gives them plenty of time to do other side projects. The fact that Joanne has done a lot of GUEST SPOTS on other tv shows is not an indicator that she might or even wants to leave the show. It's an indicator that she likes to work. Also some of the "year" information next to the shows she's done guest spots on is for the shows most current season or when she filmed for it.

    The notion that she "might" leave the show due to how many guest spots she's filmed and the one film she did after S1 wrapped filming is, quite frankly (imho) ignorant and rather sexest. I do not recall anyone claiming that Saul "might" leave the show before that S1 1st table read photo was tweeted with him in it. So why are there some who think that just because we've seen or heard anything in regards to Joanne/Myka thinking she "might" leave the show?

    Also since there is nothing before the entry for Last Stop (which is in post production - they're looking for funding to get it in theaters or on DVD is my guess - Joanne's part has been finished for nearly 2 years now since they're not filming any more) and there are no listings for any pilots, Joanne has not left the show.

    The fact that after S1 when we didn't know Artie's "fate" is really no different than what we know about Myka's "fate" really. The ONLY differences that I can see this time is that...

    1- TPTB honestly do have a tighter grip on what they're allowing the cast/writers on twitter to tweet
    2- Joanne is a woman.

    Your milage may vary. But I have no doubt that Joanne is not leaving the show to pursue any other tv shows/movies. If she were to leave the show, I feel it would be due to a personal or family emergency and I believe she would have said something well before now about that. Since nothing has come out, I do not believe she's going to leave the show. This is just another ploy (yes, like Artie's "death" at the end of S1) to keep the fans interested and to torture us.

    As we all fully know, the entire cast/crew, this includes Joanne, love making the show for us and according to Allison in the podcast she did last week with The Idiot Box, they are all very loyal to the fans. If you chose not to belive that, that is your choice.

    p.s. Friendly advice, do your homework before deciding to spout off about what you think you know.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  4. #64
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,019

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    This is just a general FYI for anyone who may think that Joanne "might" leave the show because of all the filming of other shows she's done in the past, this is from her imdb page



    I didn't include anything after 2009 because that was before WH13 started.

    All of the things listed above were filmed during the time after WH13 stopped filming for the season. The cast/crew has roughly about 6 to 7 months off from filming WH13. That gives them plenty of time to do other side projects. The fact that Joanne has done a lot of GUEST SPOTS on other tv shows is not an indicator that she might or even wants to leave the show. It's an indicator that she likes to work. Also some of the "year" information next to the shows she's done guest spots on is for the shows most current season or when she filmed for it.

    The notion that she "might" leave the show due to how many guest spots she's filmed and the one film she did after S1 wrapped filming is, quite frankly (imho) ignorant and rather sexest. I do not recall anyone claiming that Saul "might" leave the show before that S1 1st table read photo was tweeted with him in it. So why are there some who think that just because we've seen or heard anything in regards to Joanne/Myka thinking she "might" leave the show?

    Also since there is nothing before the entry for Last Stop (which is in post production - they're looking for funding to get it in theaters or on DVD is my guess - Joanne's part has been finished for nearly 2 years now since they're not filming any more) and there are no listings for any pilots, Joanne has not left the show.

    The fact that after S1 when we didn't know Artie's "fate" is really no different than what we know about Myka's "fate" really. The ONLY differences that I can see this time is that...

    1- TPTB honestly do have a tighter grip on what they're allowing the cast/writers on twitter to tweet
    2- Joanne is a woman.

    Your milage may vary. But I have no doubt that Joanne is not leaving the show to pursue any other tv shows/movies. If she were to leave the show, I feel it would be due to a personal or family emergency and I believe she would have said something well before now about that. Since nothing has come out, I do not believe she's going to leave the show. This is just another ploy (yes, like Artie's "death" at the end of S1) to keep the fans interested and to torture us.

    As we all fully know, the entire cast/crew, this includes Joanne, love making the show for us and according to Allison in the podcast she did last week with The Idiot Box, they are all very loyal to the fans. If you chose not to belive that, that is your choice.

    p.s. Friendly advice, do your homework before deciding to spout off about what you think you know.
    What exactly are you insinuating here >.>

  5. #65
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    What exactly are you insinuating here >.>
    I'm insinuating that if Joanne were a man, no one would be claiming she "might" be leaving the show. No one, to my recollection, said that about Saul when S1 ended and Artie's "fate" was hanging in the balance. It is no different, the ploy used at the end of S2 than the one at the end of S1 are basically the same..."character's x fate hangs in the balance. Will she/he leave for good/die? or whill he/she come back, not die?" Same stuff, different way of telling the same story. It's used all the time in pretty much every tv show that has ever aired. It's all in how you tell it and how you keep the parts you want kept secret, secret.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  6. #66
    Lieutenant Colonel WingedPegasus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Evading responsibility.
    Posts
    3,731

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    I personally don't think it has anything to do with her being a woman. For some reason, although they essentially have the same effect, a potential death vs. a character deciding to leave for personal (fictional) reasons are pretty different to me. If Artie'd just up and decided to leave the Warehouse instead of being apparently blown up, I would've been significantly more dubious about his return.

    Which is ironic, but true. Such is the world of sci-fi.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

  7. #67
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,019

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    I'm insinuating that if Joanne were a man, no one would be claiming she "might" be leaving the show. No one, to my recollection, said that about Saul when S1 ended and Artie's "fate" was hanging in the balance. It is no different, the ploy used at the end of S2 than the one at the end of S1 are basically the same..."character's x fate hangs in the balance. Will she/he leave for good/die? or whill he/she come back, not die?" Same stuff, different way of telling the same story. It's used all the time in pretty much every tv show that has ever aired. It's all in how you tell it and how you keep the parts you want kept secret, secret.
    Hey, I noticed a pattern. You answer the question, but elaborate on something else instead of the answer You need to elaborate on the first sentence...because I still don't understand what gender has to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    I personally don't think it has anything to do with her being a woman. For some reason, although they essentially have the same effect, a potential death vs. a character deciding to leave for personal (fictional) reasons are pretty different to me. If Artie'd just up and decided to leave the Warehouse instead of being apparently blown up, I would've been significantly more dubious about his return.

    Which is ironic, but true. Such is the world of sci-fi.
    I am guessing that TPTB figured this out and thus why instead of a life at risk, they decided to do the old "I'm leaving" thing. Those sadistic punks >.>

  8. #68
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Hey, I noticed a pattern. You answer the question, but elaborate on something else instead of the answer You need to elaborate on the first sentence...because I still don't understand what gender has to do with it.
    You bolded "Joanne is a woman." Which is what I elaborated on. If you wanted me to elaborate on the first sentence you should have asked me about that and totally left "Joanne is a woman" unbolded. That is the only thing I noticed of what you quoted of mine.

    Yes I do believe with SOME people it does have to do with Joanne being a woman because again, to my recollection there was not that much of an uproar about Artie's fate (death/whatever, same freakin' ploy) because he was "supposedly blown up". I do not recall much fan clammer about "Saul might be leaving" the show when that happened. It was more "Is Artie dead?". Why should it be any different now? Why aren't more fans saying "Is Myka coming back?". No, more fans are "Is Joanne leaving? Joanne might leave the show."

    It's called a double standard people. If a female character "leaves" then for some reason, some fans automatically assume that the actress playing said character is leaving the show. Yet if a male character "leaves" for some reason, those same fans don't even assume that the actor playing said character is leaving the show.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  9. #69
    Lieutenant Colonel WingedPegasus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Evading responsibility.
    Posts
    3,731

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Well, I suppose it might be a double standard for some people...but I just happen to see them as totally different situations. I'd be thinking along the same lines if Pete had decided to leave instead of Myka.

    And just so we're on the same page, I don't really think she left--at least not permanently.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

  10. #70
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Well, I suppose it might be a double standard for some people...but I just happen to see them as totally different situations. I'd be thinking along the same lines if Pete had decided to leave instead of Myka.
    That's cool. You're also not one of the fans saying that "Joanne might be leaving the show".

    And just so we're on the same page, I don't really think she left--at least not permanently.
    I never questioned that.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  11. #71
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,019

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    You bolded "Joanne is a woman." Which is what I elaborated on. If you wanted me to elaborate on the first sentence you should have asked me about that and totally left "Joanne is a woman" unbolded. That is the only thing I noticed of what you quoted of mine.

    Yes I do believe with SOME people it does have to do with Joanne being a woman because again, to my recollection there was not that much of an uproar about Artie's fate (death/whatever, same freakin' ploy) because he was "supposedly blown up". I do not recall much fan clammer about "Saul might be leaving" the show when that happened. It was more "Is Artie dead?". Why should it be any different now? Why aren't more fans saying "Is Myka coming back?". No, more fans are "Is Joanne leaving? Joanne might leave the show."

    It's called a double standard people. If a female character "leaves" then for some reason, some fans automatically assume that the actress playing said character is leaving the show. Yet if a male character "leaves" for some reason, those same fans don't even assume that the actor playing said character is leaving the show.
    Okay, that's interesting. Do you have any examples of this? Theories? How exactly does this double standard work then?

  12. #72
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Okay, that's interesting. Do you have any examples of this? Theories? How exactly does this double standard work then?
    I already gave one example, Artie's "death". No one questioned if Saul was leaving the show or not. When Ricard Dean Anderson decided to leave SG1 to spend more time with his young daughter, to the best of my knowledge, no one questioned that.

    Yet when any female character on any show "leaves" SOME fans automatically assume the actress is leaving the show. Yet if it happens with a male character, those same fans, don't question if the actor is leaving the show or not. They just carry on.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  13. #73
    Staff Sergeant
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    I tend to agree with SunKrux on some earlier points from days ago:

    1. Myka will be back. there's been nothing to indicate that she is gone. In fact, the very silence about this tells me she isn't gone. If Joanne had given up on the character or been asked to leave, you can bet fans would have found out by now. The fact that no one says anything about her actually SAYS alot.

    2. I get the point about Claudia. It's not Claudia-hate speaking but simply that some fans, myself included prefer the show to be fairly balanced since it's an ensemble cast. Agree that the show would have done fine without Claudia but also that she has added some color. I love the fact that she is a daughter figure for Artie and he is her father figure and the stories centering around this. I dislike that she's a "junior agent" (sheesh) and sent out on dangerous assignments with little to no training. Even in fantasy, this is a bit much. I'd have preferred her to stay more or less in the Warehouse. Allison is doing a great job in her portrayal of Claudia. She is fun to watch but I do agree with some that the focus has been shifting toward her taking a more prominent role, perhaps even pushing aside the focus on some of the other characters. That is sort of what I'd end up protesting. To me the show was primarily like Star Trek with Kirk, Spock and Mccoy being the active Trio. With WH13 it was Pete/Myka/Artie with other supporting characters being given stuff to do (like how often Scotty and Chekov and Sulu showed up and were given lots to do). So the addition of Claudia seems to have shifted the focus slightly. At this point, I don't mind TOO much. She brings in some humor (her reactions in the men's locker room after the Wrestling match) come to mind as well as her dealings with Artie.

    3. Naturally I'd love to see Leena doing more. I'd love to see Mrs. Frederic show up more.

    4. So far I have a positive impression of Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) and think he could be interesting...at least until Myka returns. I think that's the point for Jinks to exit because the show doesn't need another prominent character. As SunKrux said, this show could have functioned well on it's own without additional characters although I haven't disliked what's been done so far.

  14. #74
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,019

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNRA View Post
    I tend to agree with SunKrux on some earlier points from days ago:

    1. Myka will be back. there's been nothing to indicate that she is gone. In fact, the very silence about this tells me she isn't gone. If Joanne had given up on the character or been asked to leave, you can bet fans would have found out by now. The fact that no one says anything about her actually SAYS alot.
    Any thoughts on the double standard theory that Krux has? I find it fascinating actually...still trying to think up of a reason why it would be so.

    2. I get the point about Claudia. It's not Claudia-hate speaking but simply that some fans, myself included prefer the show to be fairly balanced since it's an ensemble cast. Agree that the show would have done fine without Claudia but also that she has added some color. I love the fact that she is a daughter figure for Artie and he is her father figure and the stories centering around this. I dislike that she's a "junior agent" (sheesh) and sent out on dangerous assignments with little to no training. Even in fantasy, this is a bit much. I'd have preferred her to stay more or less in the Warehouse. Allison is doing a great job in her portrayal of Claudia. She is fun to watch but I do agree with some that the focus has been shifting toward her taking a more prominent role, perhaps even pushing aside the focus on some of the other characters. That is sort of what I'd end up protesting. To me the show was primarily like Star Trek with Kirk, Spock and Mccoy being the active Trio. With WH13 it was Pete/Myka/Artie with other supporting characters being given stuff to do (like how often Scotty and Chekov and Sulu showed up and were given lots to do). So the addition of Claudia seems to have shifted the focus slightly. At this point, I don't mind TOO much. She brings in some humor (her reactions in the men's locker room after the Wrestling match) come to mind as well as her dealings with Artie.
    Did they actually say she was a junior agent? I got more of the "Agent in training" vibe.
    3. Naturally I'd love to see Leena doing more. I'd love to see Mrs. Frederic show up more.
    I'm going to stick to my theory, Leena and Claudia were meant to develop together, but the baby got in the way. Actually...that could be what let her role get bigger...to fill in the Leena void. I am hoping to see if this is true, if it is that means that attention usually devoted to Claudia will be divided between her and Leena....unless the writers got stuck on Claudia.
    4. So far I have a positive impression of Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) and think he could be interesting...at least until Myka returns. I think that's the point for Jinks to exit because the show doesn't need another prominent character. As SunKrux said, this show could have functioned well on it's own without additional characters although I haven't disliked what's been done so far.
    I don't know, I'd prefer background characters to fill up the Warehouse. You know, like Zelenka and Dr. Lee to SG-1 and SGA.

  15. #75
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Any thoughts on the double standard theory that Krux has? I find it fascinating actually...still trying to think up of a reason why it would be so.
    I'm going to agree to disagree with you. The theory I have is my opinion. I'm allowed to have it. You're allowed to have an opposite opinion but please, do not insinuate that my opinion is any less valid than yours is because you can't think up a reason why my opinion should be so. It just is. It's not wrong or right any more than yours is.

    Moving on.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  16. #76
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,019

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    I'm going to agree to disagree with you. The theory I have is my opinion. I'm allowed to have it. You're allowed to have an opposite opinion but please, do not insinuate that my opinion is any less valid than yours is because you can't think up a reason why my opinion should be so. It just is. It's not wrong or right any more than yours is.

    Moving on.
    I wasn't insinuating anything. Historically speaking, Double standards for women have existed in just about every facet in life, from marriage to work to child rearing to entertainment and so on. I just never thought that perceptions on fictional characters would be another area. I just want to know what other people think and why.

  17. #77
    Colonel Spimman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chasing 8 little feet
    Posts
    6,850

    Red face Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    So how is everyone?

    *Crickets*

    Ohhhh kayyyy

    *Awkward*

    Changing the subject\tone...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    With the recent news of a possible W13 spin-off featuring HG Wells, do you think next season will feature her more and add to her back story in order to promote the spin-off?
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

  18. #78
    Probie
    Member Since
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    I just want Myka back at fast as possible. Her and Pete has the greatest relationship I've seen on TV since Castiel and Dean in Supernatural. I just love them so much. Also more Artie secrets because I'm sure there's plenty more!!

  19. #79
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,107

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootshot112 View Post
    I just want Myka back at fast as possible. Her and Pete has the greatest relationship I've seen on TV since Castiel and Dean in Supernatural. I just love them so much. Also more Artie secrets because I'm sure there's plenty more!!
    Worse-case scenario, I think she will fully rejoin the team by the half-way point of the season.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  20. #80
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by the fifth man View Post
    Worse-case scenario, I think she will fully rejoin the team by the half-way point of the season.
    I give it to eps 3 before she's fully back. I doubt they'd drag it out to the half way point. They'll loose too many viewers.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Season 10 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions
    By Madwelshboy in forum Smallville
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: June 30th, 2010, 07:36 AM
  2. Replies: 146
    Last Post: June 5th, 2010, 07:34 AM
  3. Season 4 Hopes/Fears/Predictions !
    By Madwelshboy in forum Heroes
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: February 10th, 2010, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 405
    Last Post: January 9th, 2010, 11:50 AM
  5. Season 9 Hopes/Fears/Predictions SPOILERS
    By Madwelshboy in forum Smallville
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: August 31st, 2009, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •