Clear All

Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

well season 3 is officially a go.

i want
    • myka to stay.
    • cupids arrow to play a part in a ep
    • claudia to see todd again.

fears
    • HG breaks out and conts. to cause trouble.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

My biggest fear is that Jack Kenny is getting too obessessed with writing Claudia and neglecting the others
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

agreed i like the balance of everyone having a part in a ep.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        well season 3 is officially a go.

i want
        • myka to stay.
        • cupids arrow to play a part in a ep
        • claudia to see todd again.
        [/LIST]
        I like the idea of Cupid's arrow for an episode. Any preferences for the havoc it will cause before it gets snagged, bagged and tagged?

I really agree with you and jelgate, the writing must be balanced between everybody.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Do we have any date of sason 3?

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfriendz View Post
            Do we have any date of sason 3?
            Probably early July but that is an educated guess.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

One of my fears is that they'll get Myka and Pete together romantically. I like the way their friendship is developing so I hope they don't ruin it by shipping them together. Thankfully I haven't seen anything to indicate that there's any romantic feelings between them and I hope they keep it that way
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                One of my fears is that they'll get Myka and Pete together romantically. I like the way their friendship is developing so I hope they don't ruin it by shipping them together. Thankfully I haven't seen anything to indicate that there's any romantic feelings between them and I hope they keep it that way
                If they do it (and it's there for a lot of us) it won't happen for a couple more seasons.

I hope they do bring HG back for her to cause more trouble. I LOVE her. Not as much as I do Myka, but I do love her.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm with Linda. I hope they don't pair them up romantically. I really like the brother/sister thing they've got going on right now. And after Myka calling Pete her big brother in the season finale, it would make it a little weird (at least for me) to see them in a romantic pairing. I see a very close bond between the two of them, but yeah, not picking up on any romantic vibes. Which has frankly puzzled me - from the beginning I went in expecting to see the normal male/female lead UST. Instead what I was picking up felt more sibling-esque than romantic. At first I figured it was either just me or unintentional, but after this last season I'm starting to believe it was a deliberate choice. It's certainly an unusual choice for a show to deliberately NOT pair up its male and female leads, and while the show may go down that road in the future, personally I think it'd be cool if they didn't, and just focused on the "team as family" aspect.

As for what else I'd like to see in S3 -

I too would like to see HG Wells return. I really liked her character.
                  More insights into the "Claudia as warehouse guardian" idea.
                  Less Pete insanity - more serious Pete.
                  More kick-ass Myka (Myka's my favorite).
                  Last edited by Killdeer; 25 October 2010, 07:47 PM.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

For the past couple of days I've been wondering about this. Where does Claudia do all her inventing? It would be nice to hint at or show in an episode if she has been given a lab somewhere in the warehouse.

Yay!! I just noticed that I have been promoted!!

Comment

She does it in the Warehouse, probably where ever she can.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                        If they do it (and it's there for a lot of us) it won't happen for a couple more seasons.

I hope they do bring HG back for her to cause more trouble. I LOVE her. Not as much as I do Myka, but I do love her.
                        Who would have thought HG Wells was a woman

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        I'm with Linda. I hope they don't pair them up romantically. I really like the brother/sister thing they've got going on right now. And after Myka calling Pete her big brother in the season finale, it would make it a little weird (at least for me) to see them in a romantic pairing. I see a very close bond between the two of them, but yeah, not picking up on any romantic vibes. Which has frankly puzzled me - from the beginning I went in expecting to see the normal male/female lead UST. Instead what I was picking up felt more sibling-esque than romantic. At first I figured it was either just me or unintentional, but after this last season I'm starting to believe it was a deliberate choice. It's certainly an unusual choice for a show to deliberately NOT pair up its male and female leads, and while the show may go down that road in the future, personally I think it'd be cool if they didn't, and just focused on the "team as family" aspect.
                        You wouldn't think I was a shipper eh But IMO it's a breath of fresh air to have a show and they're not pairing the lead male and female up. I have become very tired of the will they/won't they scenarios that keep popping up everywhere so I'm glad there's a couple of shows out there that doesn't have that And I'm sick to death of the UST that also keeps cropping up So my hope is that they keep developing their relationship the way they're doing it just now and keep the UST away from it I think it'd be cool to not have romance in WH13, over at least have it a the bare minimum.

As for what else I'd like to see in S3 -

I too would like to see HG Wells return. I really liked her character.
                        More insights into the "Claudia as warehouse guardian" idea.
                        Less Pete insanity - more serious Pete.
                        More kick-ass Myka (Myka's my favorite).
                        I like Pete insanity It took a little while for me to warm up to Myka but I'm finally seeing her funny side at times I'd like to learn more about them. We know a bit about Myka after we had that ep from last season with her parents and we know a bit about Claudia. But I'd like to learn a bit more about Pete and Artie and even Leeta
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Who would have thought HG Wells was a woman

You wouldn't think I was a shipper eh But IMO it's a breath of fresh air to have a show and they're not pairing the lead male and female up. I have become very tired of the will they/won't they scenarios that keep popping up everywhere so I'm glad there's a couple of shows out there that doesn't have that And I'm sick to death of the UST that also keeps cropping up So my hope is that they keep developing their relationship the way they're doing it just now and keep the UST away from it I think it'd be cool to not have romance in WH13, over at least have it a the bare minimum.

I like Pete insanity It took a little while for me to warm up to Myka but I'm finally seeing her funny side at times I'd like to learn more about them. We know a bit about Myka after we had that ep from last season with her parents and we know a bit about Claudia. But I'd like to learn a bit more about Pete and Artie and even Leeta
                          See Around the Bend and Vendetta respectively
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            See Around the Bend and Vendetta respectively
                            Ah righty o. We've still got two or three eps or thereabouts till we get to those eps.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              She does it in the Warehouse, probably where ever she can.
                              True. But for some reason a small workshop with a tricked out sound system and lots of shelves covered with projects in various states of completion sounds like a great place for her character to unwind in, to me. Heck, it could even be the basement at Leena's.

Comment

Working...
                              X