Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were there any other surviving Female LA member on Destiny?and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were there any other surviving Female LA member on Destiny?and...

Other than Ginn ,Were there any other surviving Female LA member on Destiny or got dump on the other planet?

Kiva is dead, and a small group of LA are allow to stay onboard and the rest are exile to a planet in the middle of nowhere.

I mean an a large ship , the male and Female ratio was were not balance in the first place .In a galaxy far far away from any other human galaxy.
    There are going to be all sort of problem.

And what about the exile LA Group?

It would be a disaster in if they the bad LA prisoner were all man with no female dump on a lonely planet.
    Or Wrost disaster if one or two female for the entire exile LA group.

Imagine thousand yrs later , human explorer revisit that planet, and and find Exile LA descendent.
    I can think of a lot of strange cultural practice of such lost tribe of human civilization .

We all heard the story of mutiny on the Bounty and their decendent of the Pitcairn Islander.
    The recent stories about the sexual abuse that went on for generations.

In one way ,Destiny is also seeding human all over the universe.

one the first episode , one male and a female scientist left the the group.
    then the scientist were left on the Faith planet.

If i were Col Young i would allow all the female LA suvivor stay on board.

I may be completely wrong, but I don't think there were all too many females to begin with. It's been a while since I saw last season's finale, but I think Kiva and the redhead may have been the only two women.

Comment

Varro is Varronica on the weekends.
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Danick was Denise. Fortunately the leather outfits are gender neutral.

Comment

i saw 6 guy LA go offworld

Comment

There were other female members of the LA, if that's what you're asking. Presumably they were sent to the planet.

Comment

From youngs point of view there's no benefit of having women on board the ship. They aren't on their to make babies and try to re-populate the human race like in BSG, they just want to get home.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
                I may be completely wrong, but I don't think there were all too many females to begin with. It's been a while since I saw last season's finale, but I think Kiva and the redhead may have been the only two women.
                I think there were 6 LA people left aboard the Destiny. One of them was Ginn. There were maybe 2-3 other female LA in the general group; I saw one or two in the previous episodes. It will be interesting to find out why the ones that got to stay on Destiny got to stay. I think Kos got to stay, maybe because he has some slight use as a medic to help TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  I think there were 6 LA people left aboard the Destiny. One of them was Ginn. There were maybe 2-3 other female LA in the general group; I saw one or two in the previous episodes. It will be interesting to find out why the ones that got to stay on Destiny got to stay. I think Kos got to stay, maybe because he has some slight use as a medic to help TJ.
                  There were 6 LA prisoners shown going through the gate but there was 9 that remained on Destiny. Ginn for sure and there does appear to be one other female. There is a scene where you see all 9 LA prisoners and sitting on mats to the left of Varro are two people. The one on the left looks to be female. Primo Allon who plays Koz is in that same scene. He is to the right of Varro kneeling down on one knee in front of a sitting Ginn. Hope that helps.

Comment

One there^ at least!
                    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Looks like there are two females besides Ginn: One sitting (left), one standing (middle).
                      sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                        http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/img_0321.jpg

One there^ at least!
                        She looks like Simone Bailly (Ka'lel).

Comment

Kinda off topic, but I was wondering what it's like being a female in the Lucian Alliance? Ginn tells Camille that a gang of LA took her at gunpoint to join. I wonder if that gang, banged her as well?
                          sigpic

Comment

Honestly wouldn't put it past them, but if they were sent to recruit her I doubt it. I mean, you want your forced recruits to be cooperative. Giving them too many issues to resent is counterproductive.

Comment

There's a bit of a leap between gangsters and rapists. They're not even remotely alike.

Comment

Working...
                              X