Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were there any other surviving Female LA member on Destiny?and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPTB have some wiggle room here they can say some LA are out of shot

i imagine the men that stuck by varro when he got exiled get to stay, i know koz is in that group.

Also the weapons/ ammo thing is sort of sorted now as the exiled LA didn't get to take any

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Itll be intresting if we ever see what happens to the LA guys. Maybe the blue aliens will pick them up like rush, we know theyre following the gate corridor and they almost got eli scott and chole cuz they were following the corridor. I wonder what they would do with a gaggle of humans hostile to the humans on destiny.

Of course assuming they survive, are left alone, and there is enough females... in a couple hundred years humans might be indigenous to another corner of the universe with a sizable population and culture.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
        Of course assuming they survive, are left alone, and there is enough females... in a couple hundred years humans might be indigenous to another corner of the universe with a sizable population and culture.
        Is this humanity's Manifest Destiny versus Agent Smith's Virus speech in The Matrix?

"I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you aren’t actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet." - Agent Smith
        sigpic
        Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Working...
        X