What exactly happened to the Lucian Alliance peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
    Well obviously. Still, they never called back. Something might have eaten them.
    They couldn't call back, Franklin had the remote and he was shot before being able to go through the gate. By Greer, by order of Rush. Although I'm not sure why he followed that one, but not the request for water. Although I understand his viewpoint.

---

It looks like the LA were left on the planet for the 5 seconds or so that it showed that gate active and them walking towards it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
      They couldn't call back, Franklin had the remote and he was shot before being able to go through the gate. By Greer, by order of Rush. Although I'm not sure why he followed that one, but not the request for water. Although I understand his viewpoint.
      But they could have called back during the multitude of times Eli dialled the gate and radioed them. They have radios. They couldn't have dialled back themselves, but as long as Eli knew it was safe he could have gone to get them. Therefore, either they ran clear out of radio range upon hitting the ground, or something killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
        But they could have called back during the multitude of times Eli dialled the gate and radioed them. They have radios. They couldn't have dialled back themselves, but as long as Eli knew it was safe he could have gone to get them. Therefore, either they ran clear out of radio range upon hitting the ground, or something killed them.
        Or there's something odd about the planet that prevents outgoing radio signals. Or he dialed the wrong planet. Or ..... Wasn't there a kino over there? Not that we got to see any of that. And that side story has otherwise been abandoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
          Or there's something odd about the planet that prevents outgoing radio signals. Or he dialed the wrong planet. Or ..... Wasn't there a kino over there? Not that we got to see any of that. And that side story has otherwise been abandoned.
          I think Eli would know which planet to dial, and if not he'd dial them all. If there's interference, it didn't affect the Kino.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            or destiny jumped or their found a wormhole back to earth.
            This is highly unlikely. You'd have to have an Icarus planet to dial earth, and to my knowledge naquadria only existed on a select number of planets in the MW galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
              The PTB seem to have a habit of not exactly being clear on things. And often have to see the ep twice to actually catch some details like this. For instance in my mind, that planet didn't really look much like a viable planet, but they were dumped there anyway?
              And with no kino they couldn't hope to gate to any other planet, so in effect Young was condemning them to a slow death.

Comment

The LA had no qualms about leaving Young and everyone else on that planet, Young was only doing to them what they did to him and his people. I think those electrical storms would have killed them all eventually by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  The LA had no qualms about leaving Young and everyone else on that planet, Young was only doing to them what they did to him and his people. I think those electrical storms would have killed them all eventually by the looks of it.
                  I have no sympathies about the Lucian Alliance, considering that Dannic was prepared to execute all military personnel on Destiny. Flew a cargo ship into the Pentagon with a naquadria bomb, had 1/4 addicted to kassa, and tried to hijack the Odyssey. They are worse than the goa'uld with regards to a more direct conflict/war with earth.

Comment

Working...
                  X