What exactly happened to the Lucian Alliance peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly happened to the Lucian Alliance peeps

From reading the post on the forum it seems like the Lucian Alliance were stranded on that planet and only 9 were kept. Is that what happened? i dont remember the LA being dumped on the planet, when the episode ended i actually thought to myself, wait why didnt young leave the LA on that planet. Did i miss a scene? so to conclude... All the LA people were just left on that planet? i mean young has gotta do what hes gotta do, but i still feel that is a little shady and cold to abandon all of them except for the useful ones... rush sure is rubbing off on everyone

You must have missed it in the montage. Yes, all but nine or so were dumped on the planet before the ship jumped.

Comment

Well, there still is at least one bad one.

Spoiler:
      Simeon, played by the brilliant Robert Knepper.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
        Well, there still is at least one bad one.

Spoiler:
        Simeon, played by the brilliant Robert Knepper.
        He tries so hard to hide his Scottish accent. I'm trying to figure his character out. Wasn't sure who he was fighting in the brig, the crew or fighting off the LA. If he was fighting the crew, why the hell would we keep him? Whats his skills? If he tried to break it up, I'd see a reason to keep/trust him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by letram13 View Post
          From reading the post on the forum it seems like the Lucian Alliance were stranded on that planet and only 9 were kept. Is that what happened? i dont remember the LA being dumped on the planet, when the episode ended i actually thought to myself, wait why didnt young leave the LA on that planet. Did i miss a scene? so to conclude... All the LA people were just left on that planet? i mean young has gotta do what hes gotta do, but i still feel that is a little shady and cold to abandon all of them except for the useful ones... rush sure is rubbing off on everyone
          Morbos is correct. You just happen to miss that part. There were 9 LA prisoners seen in the room. Koz. Varro, Ginn and Simeon were 4 of the 9 remaining on board of destiny and if there were no
          Spoiler:
          extended signings, Ginn has 3 episodes left and Simeon has (I believe) 4 left. Julie McNiven (Ginn) signed a 5 episode arc and Robert Knepper (Simeon) I believe was a 6 episode arc.

Comment

The PTB seem to have a habit of not exactly being clear on things. And often have to see the ep twice to actually catch some details like this. For instance in my mind, that planet didn't really look much like a viable planet, but they were dumped there anyway?
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
              You must have missed it in the montage. Yes, all but nine or so were dumped on the planet before the ship jumped.
              yup now their are the second colony of humans seeded by destiny since 'air' the faith planet being the other one
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                yup now their are the second colony of humans seeded by destiny since 'air' the faith planet being the other one
                And there is Curtis and Palmer out there so it could be argued that there are three. Granted it's a small sampling of DNA with which to found a colony...

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                  And there is Curtis and Palmer out there so it could be argued that there are three. Granted it's a small sampling of DNA with which to found a colony...

regards,
                  G.
                  I wonder which one of them made an 'Adam and Eve' joke first
                  sigpic
                  Doci of the BAG

Comment

Palmer did. Then they were eaten by a dinosaur.
                    Last edited by morbosfist; 10 October 2010, 09:35 PM.

Comment

not in canon

Comment

Well obviously. Still, they never called back. Something might have eaten them.

Comment

Awwww. And I was hoping Stargate could have it's first romantic comedy.
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Well obviously. Still, they never called back. Something might have eaten them.
                            or destiny jumped or their found a wormhole back to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              or destiny jumped or their found a wormhole back to earth.
                              So Curtis and Palmer's Excellent Adventure basically
                              sigpic
                              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                              X