Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to see the Exile LA prisoner again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given what we have seen it is not at all impossible for the bad LA guys to be picked up by the BA's or at least been mentioned that they got into their path or something

Comment

I think it would be neat if they eventually turn destiny around and revisit some things.

stranded LA
      Faith planet
      Blues
      ect

Maybe as a finally to say season 3 or something if the show lasts that long.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I doubt; they would spin the ship around and start heading back.. Even if they could get one of the fasted asgard hyperdrives and hook a ZPM up to it, i would say that the trip home would be a good couple of hundred years..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I doubt; they would spin the ship around and start heading back.. Even if they could get one of the fasted asgard hyperdrives and hook a ZPM up to it, i would say that the trip home would be a good couple of hundred years..
          true, but they might have to backtrack for a "quest item" or something needed further down the line and with a lot of timejumps/montages to skip the uninteresting & uneventful travel time it would be pretty plausible to do it in moderation

or they might come across majorly powerful alien beings with the power to transport matter instantly over vast distances without a stargate, hey it could happen
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
          X