This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation for Series 32 of Doctor Who 2011

Okay, now I know the Christmas episode will be coming up and that but what are all of you guys speculation for the next Doctor Who series?

In other words, what do you think will happen?
    Like, why did the TARDIS explode or, for that matter, who or what caused it to explode?
    Or, who in the world is River Song?
    Is she good or bad?
    Will we see his daughter again?
    (I heard that Moffat wanted her to be alive and not dead)
    And any other questions that I can't think of.

Personally, I think that there is someone or something that is quite powerful; power that the Doctor either hasn't seen for a long time or hasn't seen ever.
    I personally can't wait for it!!!!
    There is always one.

http://blastr.com/2010/09/14-awesome...s-revealed.php

real spoilers /hints

if anyones interested.

as for me i want alot more original stories and new bad guys
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

More Amy Pond...

But then again... 'Good Things Come to We Who Wait'

ttyl
      Starfist
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

We'll get a lot of originality now that the season has been divided. One half will probably be reserved entirely for that purpose where the more fanwankish material will occur in the second portion

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          http://blastr.com/2010/09/14-awesome...s-revealed.php

real spoilers /hints

if anyones interested.

as for me i want alot more original stories and new bad guys
          Nice spoilers !
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I really hope Omega comes back....He would make a good villain. And I hope that River turns out to be Romana. Then the Doctor wouldn't be alone anymore.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Oh come on, she isnt Romana, there's nothing to inciate that she is. It's this type of baseless fan hyperbole that I'm glad DW avoids like the plauge...and it's more dramaticly effective for The Doctor to be the only one of his kind left to wander time and space...besides, with allies like The Ponds and connections back on Earth, he's never really alone.

RTD did too good a job of making people think The Doctor needs constant tender loving care....just let him run.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
                We'll get a lot of originality now that the season has been divided. One half will probably be reserved entirely for that purpose where the more fanwankish material will occur in the second portion
                Season has been divided? I liked it the way it was: all in one shot. O well, it will still be interesting.

I think River is River, but not to be trusted. (But that's just my opinion.)
                There is always one.

Comment

I don't understand all this speculation that River is Romana or his Granddaughter or his Daughter. There has been no evidence that she is an kind of Time Lord, and the Doctor has said explicitly that he would know another Time Lord if they were out there. So I would assume that translates to him knowing if one was standing right next to him too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                    I don't understand all this speculation that River is Romana or his Granddaughter or his Daughter. There has been no evidence that she is an kind of Time Lord, and the Doctor has said explicitly that he would know another Time Lord if they were out there. So I would assume that translates to him knowing if one was standing right next to him too.
                    While that may be true, it is also possible, like when the Master was on Earth for 18 months posing as Harold Saxon without the Doctor sensing him, that the same thing could be happening with River Song.

Or if River Song is a Time Lord, she could have used the Chameleon Arch to disguise herself as a human.

Or maybe she is just an ex girlfriend with commitment issues, lol.
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

The first time he met River Song, she died (assuming that BOTH the Doctor AND River were right...which typically tends to be the case). So...yeah, first time you meet someone kinda means that, you know, you don't know them from years ago.

Seriously...what the hell is with people and River Song?

Anyway, nice spoilers. But I've a feeling almost all of those quotes are going to be nothing more than the little explanations for the Doctor's actions, and not actual plot-points or character development points.

Comment

I can see queen liz becoming a recurring character.

Anything on the Dr's back story / relationship with the Master / Gailifry before the war / ect is always welcome.

I am I the only one who thinks a story set in N space or some other inter-dimensional waste land would be good?
                        Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
                        Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
                        Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
                        Song: Louder!
                        Dalek louder: Mercy!
                        Song: One more time.
                        Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

I think that river kills the valeyard, the silence is Omega, river is Omegas servant/slave/mindless zombie and apparently there's gonna be an 'old friend of the doctors' someone who 'is close to dying but by the end of the episode is fine' and someone who 'bites the doctor' if Romana's gonna return this would be her, I guess it could be Susan or the rani as well, but my money's on Romana

Comment

River was not my fave part of the last series.
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X