Save Geeky Character ? ( Aftermath )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
    There isn't one. That's the point. You're not supposed to be entirely sure that it actually happened.
    In that case, if Riley turns up in somebody else's weird experience we won't be sure if he's been resurrected or is just an hallucination. There's also the possibility that there will be more about TJ's experience later on and the explanation isn't what people might be expecting.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      no. He is not on the Faith planet. The only reason that
      Spoiler:
      TJ's baby
      went to the faith planet was she had no choice
      I've just checked the transcript for Faith - Riley wasn't in it. From 'Intervention'.

http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s2...ipts/201.shtml

CAINE: Well, if you hadn't decided to go back with Colonel Young, he would have taken all of us. I know what a sacrifice that was. And the aliens knew. I think that's why they were willing to bring your daughter here.

CAINE: Well, you made your choice.

CAINE: The baby can stay.

CAINE: ... but you have to go back.

If the planet building aliens created TJ's experience to soften the blow of losing her baby they could produce of vision of Riley on the planet for her without them appearing contradictory. Riley spent several episodes recovering from the injuries he got in 'Earth' and we don't see him again until 'Human' which is the episode after 'Faith'. If he wasn't fit enough to go to the planet he didn't have a choice about whether to stay or return to the Destiny.

Even if I've got the right explanation for TJ's vision I still can't think of a reason why they'd want to create another one for her, though.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X