No announcement yet.

Is it me or Caprica Suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't hate caprica but i really don't see how its going to connect with BSG.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't think it sucks, but I did not watch BSG and had no expectations as to what Caprica should be. I just started watching and am letting it go where it goes. I think some episodes have been uneven or better than others, however most TV shows are that way. I would like but don't expect home runs every week. Everybody has off days at work or in this case off episodes. It may get cancelled, but I am watching it until they do.
      sigpic

Comment

Caprica is better at expressing and showing REAL human emotions and behaviour than, SGU.

Comment

Well, tonight's episode was an improvement. Still slow though.

Comment

*Is it me or does Caprica suck?

Just sayin'.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post
              Caprica is better at expressing and showing REAL human emotions and behaviour than, SGU.
              I hear you brother!
              sigpic
              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

I enjoyed watching the 'Pilot' episode.
                But I'm sad to say that I can not comment on the series as a whole as I've not watched any episodes.

ttyl
                Starfist
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Then go watch the series, silly
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                    Then go watch the series, silly
                    I would love to watch the series.
                    I am waiting for the series to be released on DVD.

This is because I don't have a Sky TV System, Cable or a Digital TV Receiver.

ttyl
                    Starfist
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
                      I hear you brother!
                      and caprica isn't soapy as people make it out to be.It's kinda like watching Gattaca style sci-fi. It's exploring different theme in sci-fi.

Comment

Gattaca was a great movie, but I am very doubtfull it would have made a great series
                        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I really like Caprica i dont no why i enjoy the story i watch it and SGU equally but im more Stargate man so obviousely SGU like more
                          sigpic
                          Kenton Canada

Comment

Working...
                          X