No announcement yet.

Remaining LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing Simeon is there because of the intel Telford must think he has.

Comment

Well, we can always look at Simeon's original call sheet:

SIMEON (GUEST LEAD) – 35-45. Simeon is a dangerous Lucian Alliance soldier. He was a seasoned criminal before being recruited by the Alliance. He’s strong and intimidating but more crafty and wiry than big and muscular. Scary in that you’re never sure what he will do. He also holds secrets that are desperately sought after by Earth and those on board Destiny — secrets he would die or worse, kill to protect. He’s an antagonist for several episodes before he finally comes into serious conflict with Robert Carlyle’s character Rush and they are forced to face off. RECURRING. This role will work 6-7 episodes (Please submit all ethnicities)
      http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...or-season-two/

Comment

I vote Ginn to call the chevrons!
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I dont think they will be red shirts exactly.

Redhead will end up being some forbidden love for one of the crew - probably eli i think.

The others will have a range of outcomes. I think some will become long term members of the crew, yes im thinking of you varro.

The guy from heroes will be instrumental in telfords story i think, building on their interactions from episode 1 of this season.

Also its not like all the members of the sg crew are without flaw - far from it! So i expect to see a lot of storylines exploring this and saying that maybe these lucian guys arent so bad after all. I mean Young is hardly a 'good' character is he!
          Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
          Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

I must be disappointed if SGU writers didn't introduce some Go'auld's Techs as part of solution from remaining LA members on the next following episodes. Making a Flier, Staf weapon or Go'auld body armors would be nice during gates missions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              I vote Ginn to call the chevrons!
              Too soon, too soon. RIP Riley

Ginn will likely take the Apple Core scientist role, which would make Park easily replaceable as 'female scientist. Park you better stay on the ship and play it safe now, you're the second fan favorite.
              sigpic
              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                9 in total. Simeon, Varro, Ginn & Kos with 5 more 'randoms' or as yet unnamed characters. Have to wonder why they didnt just keep it at the named 4, why the 5 extra's?
                Cause we are running out of red shirts..?

the 5 random guys are those men that stayed loyal to varro when danik stranded him kos was varrros sixth guy, ginn is a tech so yeah.
                Which to me gives them cudos in telfords eye.

Redhead will end up being some forbidden love for one of the crew - probably eli i think.
                Replacement for chloe?\

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
                  I must be disappointed if SGU writers didn't introduce some Go'auld's Techs as part of solution from remaining LA members on the next following episodes. Making a Flier, Staf weapon or Go'auld body armors would be nice during gates missions.
                  I hadn't thought about that but very good point. At the very least several zat guns would be nice to have with limited ammo. At least until they (hopefully) find some hand-held weapons on destiny.

Comment

If they had zats, why not use them? Zats are no more likely to appear in this show than they did in the early seasons of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                      If they had zats, why not use them? Zats are no more likely to appear in this show than they did in the early seasons of Atlantis.
                      Probably one less plot to explain to the new people who did not watch any Stargate before this franchise. And we don't want to see people being stunned, that's too passive. People actually dieing seems to be the theme of this Sci-fi drama.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
                        Are you sure koz is one of the nine? I didn't see him. And of course they have to keep as many as possible. They have lost at least 13 people which means they only have 68 members include Telford. With the bridge has been found, they will need extra people to operate it.
                        Shai is correct. Koz who is played by Primo Allon is remaining on Destiny. However, it is unknown how many episodes he is going work unlike Robert Knepper (Simeon) and Ginn (Julie McNiven) which there was a public casting call that stated how many episode arcs their character would work.

Comment

The reason for nine is that the LA had to be left with sufficient numbers to still be a threat.

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Well, we can always look at Simeon's original call sheet:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...or-season-two/
                            WRT That^ methinks Simeon has some insider knowledge of the LA attack on Earth that is coming.
                            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod View Post
                              redshirts
                              +1
                              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                replacement for chloe?\
                                lol!
                                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                                X