Remaining LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remaining LA

9 in total. Simeon, Varro, Ginn & Kos with 5 more 'randoms' or as yet unnamed characters. Have to wonder why they didnt just keep it at the named 4, why the 5 extra's?
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

SH,

Superior hair dressing skills.
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

because they had useful skills.

Comment

redshirts

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod View Post
          redshirts
          +1

Someone's gotta do it. Whipping boys, victims of alien creatures, and other things yet to come.

Spoiler:
          Now that our favorite sick call sergeant major is gone. Not that he had much say in that matter.

Comment

Are you sure koz is one of the nine? I didn't see him. And of course they have to keep as many as possible. They have lost at least 13 people which means they only have 68 members include Telford. With the bridge has been found, they will need extra people to operate it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
              Are you sure koz is one of the nine? I didn't see him.
              Positive, he is crouched next to Ginn & Varro in the holding room you can see him quite clearly at 38.58
              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I wonder what skills Simeon brings to the table, other than stirring up trouble - for story telling reasons.

Comment

Red shirt material when a violent death is needed
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

the 5 random guys are those men that stayed loyal to varro when danik stranded him kos was varrros sixth guy, ginn is a tech so yeah.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

The unnamed people will die and or have some special skill when needed...then die.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cos must be the closest LA have to a medic as he was sent to help TJ so he has use

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I believe simeon is a scientist. Not sure though.
                          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                            I believe simeon is a scientist. Not sure though.
                            He looked like a generic bad guy to me, but with a slightly higher rank than most of the other muscle; I have no idea why they kept him. This screams of an arbitrary, doesn't-make-sense-at-all, forced plot decision. I.e. they're going to need someone to stir up some trouble in the next episode(s). Judging by comments made by the cast in interviews this seems exactly it. Too convenient and predictable for my taste.

If the scientist L.A girl (Ginn?) went on a rampage - that'd be awesome.
                            Last edited by Mike.; 06 October 2010, 10:47 AM.
                            Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Maybe they assumed he'd be good muscle, or had intel they needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X