Telford Stone Use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford Stone Use

How the bejesus was Telford allowed to use the communication stones? As a traitor he should have been locked up with the LA instead of being allowed to jump back to Earth. Bets on Wray having got him the access?
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

SH,

I think many, if not most, of the military personel know about the "brainwash" on Telford. Thus those guarding the Stones would have allowed him access without express orders to the contrary.

As such it appears Young isn't keeping a particularly tight reign on the access to the stones.

As to Telford getting out of the hold. After he helped Young put down the riot I think it's pretty clear which side he was on and as such he was let out of the hold.
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Telford was a mole, that is why he was in the hold

Comment

It seems fairly evident the brainwash has been negated, so why not give him access?
        sigpic

Comment

First the brainwash has been negated, it should be confirmed by Young. So he is no longer a traitor to the destiny crew.

Second he is still a colnol. We don't even sure who has the higher ranking, Young or Telford? So he does not have to ask others to promission.

Comment

I am glad that he did though. It's obvious he can be a much better leader, now that his big meanie streak has been reversed. I don't think Telfords trust will be questioned as Young suggested, the destinites should be aware of his efforts to re-take the ship.

Comment

I guess Young didn't authorize access but what does it say about Young's authority if Telford was able to use them anyway? I don't think his loyalty is in question at this point. He's proven that the brain washing is over through his actions. I personally would like to see Telford take command at some point. I've never liked Young as a commander plus I think LDP would make a better lead for the show.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg1fan View Post
                I guess Young didn't authorize access but what does it say about Young's authority if Telford was able to use them anyway?
                So I wonder who it was that got Telford access to the stones in the first place? If he had asked a member of the military they would have reported it to Young.
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

He was brainwashed and he's no longer brainwashed. He is now a mole

Comment

Wray could have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                      Wray could have done it.
                      That was my first thought, she's a scheming *****.

Comment

I don't think he's a mole anymore. He wasn't at the lock-up the last time it was shown.
                        During the lockup fight he wasn't being pointed by any guard. And the last time he was shown (AFAICT when delivering the list) he seemed to be an equal to Wray.

Comment

Wether he is a mole or not anymore due to his brainwashing being removed, his past actions stand. As Young says, the military on board Destiny wont allow Telford into a position of power unless Young allows it first. Why SGC consider Telford trustworthy is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                            Wether he is a mole or not anymore due to his brainwashing being removed, his past actions stand. As Young says, the military on board Destiny wont allow Telford into a position of power unless Young allows it first. Why SGC consider Telford trustworthy is beyond me.
                            I was just responding to Orion my dear arch-nemesis
                            You two just happened to reply after I started writing.

I'm going to assume he lied and claimed to be Camille when reporting so he could have kinky lesbo sex.

Comment

I would think Telford's time under the brainwash should be factored into his rank, any gains made during that time shouldn't count...just like the crimes committed shouldn't count.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X