Rush (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
    So Becker is Nelix. And that tater tot surprise is boiled hair.
    Na.. what do you think the turds go to..

Comment

Originally posted by morsu View Post
      Young might not have a PHD to his name but he is a seasoned campaigner with a lot of experience and a person with his experience can always tell when someone is full of **** and trying to conceal something.
      Which (if you'll remember) is what backfires in the episode (Water).

RUSH: Probably about ... less than forty percent of their original design capacity.
      YOUNG (chuckling): Think I can't tell when somebody just pulls a number out of his ass?
      RUSH: What?!
      WALLACE: Uh, I actually pulled that number out of my ass. He's not making it up.

For a good part of season 1, Rush is being sincere and trying his best to come up with solutions for a crew that hates him and isn't even shy about letting him know.
      Alot of times Rush "finds out something" on the spot and then people think he's know it all along and blame him for not telling them earlier. (End of Light, Malice etc..) It's so unfair. It makes me cringe mentally inside because I've been in those situations alot and maybe some of you also.
      ----
      I personally think that Rush used Chloe to figure out the master code.

She seems to be the only other person on board that trusts him (despite what happened to her father at the beggining), agrees with him and works in tandem with some of his work. If not just because he saved her from the blue-aliens but also because they've actually talked, comforted each other as actual human beings do.

He's also shown that he doesn't want to harm others unnecessarilly, and he is forward with his intentions in many situations (Divided).

Both of them (Rush and Chloe) seem to be linked somehow.

Comment

Working...
      X