Milky War War Spoilers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
    Why wouldn't Stargate Command make sure they were all sent home? There's a subspace link connecting them. They'd know if one stayed behind. Either way, without a ship (which the SGC would NOT allow to be left abandoned), a Prior could be neutralized easily once they knew he was around.
    I don't see anything here that would preclude the storyline I was describing.
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Stargate command beat the Goa'uld, Replicators (Twice-MW/Pegasus), and the Ori. We will make dog meat of the L.A.
      Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
        Stargate command beat the Goa'uld, Replicators (Twice-MW/Pegasus), and the Ori. We will make dog meat of the L.A.
        My main reason for thinking that the Lucian Alliance could be a real threat is that they're only human: devious, ingenious and all the other traits that have allowed Earth to survive and defeat vastly superior enemies. Earth isn't fighting some alien being here, they're up against themselves.
        We have met the enemy and he is us.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          My main reason for thinking that the Lucian Alliance could be a real threat is that they're only human: devious, ingenious and all the other traits that have allowed Earth to survive and defeat vastly superior enemies. Earth isn't fighting some alien being here, they're up against themselves.
          The Genii were human, we beat them.

Comment

Well, the Genii were pretty low-tech.

The LA has a lot more toys to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

My basic point is that being human isn't an automatic plus. Earth's unique mindset is what kept winning us battles (that and plenty of Deus Ex Machina).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

low tech societies don't usually build atomic bombs

Comment

The Genii were human, we beat them.
                  My basic point is that being human isn't an automatic plus. Earth's unique mindset is what kept winning us battles (that and plenty of Deus Ex Machina).
                  Considering that SGU wants to be different, having Earth get owned by an 'inferior' force would be different. Earth military mindset may have helped us against the Goa'uld et al, but the Lucian Alliance's gangster mindset might just be enough to give us a real run for our money. That and a few dozen ships...
                  And the Genii also gave us a very good run for our money without ships.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    low tech societies don't usually build atomic bombs
                    I mean low-tech compared to the Goa'uld, LA, and other galactic powers.

Comment

While they maybe low tech, i think they have shown remarkable adaptability for higher tech.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Advanced weapons suddenly lose their advantage when your enemy has more numbers
                        that is true! look at the ancient's war against the wraith

Comment

Working...
                        X