X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milky War War Spoilers?

Yeah not too sure how this goes.

Spoiler:
    I remember hearing, Wray I think, say something like "the war in the Milky Way with the Lucian Alliance is heating up" and that they have received intel about a possible attack on Earth.

You guys think this will be explored on screen?

we at least 5 304's 4 of them have Asgard beam weapons. plus Atlantis is on earth drones and puddle jumpers. plus jaffa nation support.

the leather alliance doesn't stand a chance.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      we at least 5 304's 4 of them have Asgard beam weapons. plus Atlantis is on earth drones and puddle jumpers. plus jaffa nation support.

Advanced weapons suddenly lose their advantage when your enemy has more numbers
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Definitely. I think this will be a minor subplot throughout the season. Now that the invasion has happened, even though the Alliance couldn't know it, the Alliance might be tempted to consolidate their power and knock off the only competition. Even with their better tech, Earth is in for a fight.

Comment

Probably Not. Even though Seizure and Alliances I think it is take place on earth. Would be nice to see though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

1 cloaked cargo ship delivers naquadriah bomb in New York City.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

I think with General O'Neill corrdinating the attack from Homeworld Command and Colonel Carter Commanding the George Hammond Earth will put up a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                I think if they did that the SG Program will be exposed.

Comment

If the enemy is dropping cloaked bombs on your cities, secrecy is the least of your worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    I think if they did that the SG Program will be exposed.
                    Less so than a full scale Hatak and deathglider assualt on Earth. If the LA go the bomb route Earth still can pull a cover story, if they full scale invade then all of Earth will mobilize. Rather than having just 4-5 304s Earth will start churning them out 3-4 a week.
                    sigpic
                    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Less so than a full scale Hatak and deathglider assualt on Earth. If the LA go the bomb route Earth still can pull a cover story, if they full scale invade then all of Earth will mobilize. Rather than having just 4-5 304s Earth will start churning them out 3-4 a week.
                      Wonder if those IOA Scuzzbuckets will probably dig their collective Butts in the sand. Stargate Command needs to do something about these IOA Idiots.

Comment

It wouldn't necessarily be that simple considering that none of the special materials needed to build a 304 exist in our solar system...

Also, what about all of the political aspects? Countries like North Korea, Iran and Venezuela would take any excuse to attack the US and we'd end up having to either give up control of the entire program or going to war with the rest of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
                          It wouldn't necessarily be that simple considering that none of the special materials needed to build a 304 exist in our solar system...
                          Hasn't stopped us from building no less than 6 interstellar warships and a gaggle of fighters. The Stargate makes supplies easy to retrieve.

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
                          Also, what about all of the political aspects? Countries like North Korea, Iran and Venezuela would take any excuse to attack the US and we'd end up having to either give up control of the entire program or going to war with the rest of the planet.
                          Countries like North Korea, Iran and Venezuela would very quickly get beaten when the US beamed all their nukes into deep space and threatened to turn their armies into molten glass if they didn't shut their mouths. Seriously, if the invasion came and it was time to defend the planet, the rest of the world would not have a say in the matter.

Comment

i'll move back to texas
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Advanced weapons suddenly lose their advantage when your enemy has more numbers
                              It worked for the Ori...

Spoiler:
                              I read a spoiler a while back that season two will have a massive space battle. at the time i was thinking it was going to occur with destiny but now i'm thinking it will be in the Milky Way. Man it would be nice to see Atlantis kick some serious ass again defending the planet. Sidenote: if anyone has further info on this please dont spoil me, i dont wanna know! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X