Is Young going to stay drunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    I don't think he would - would he even admit that TJ's pregnancy was because of him? I'm pretty sure she was under his direct command - seems like he would be in rather big trouble for getting his subordinant pregnant, no?
    Yes and No. If they had not gone to Destiny, TJ was already being moved to another command / maybe even civilian status. Young could have lost his commission for conduct unbecoming an officer and the likes. But not all superiors (supervisors) are as pleasant as Rush or Telford. Baring TJ filing rape charges or something, nothing significant would have occurred IMO. Just look what happened to Clinton. Bad example, but a number of other .mil scandals BITD of similar content and less consent. Besides, it's not like Fox News will be breaking that off world story of a secret base. Although Chloe's Mom might.

Comment

proabibly

Comment

Ok, but he could take leave.
        sigpic

Comment

I think Brody is gonna have to cut him off, then Young is gonna cause trouble and get punch in the face by a certain lieutenant for it. Then restricted to quarters until he snaps out of it. Wont be easy, TJ is the acting shrink and she'll be fine believing her baby is living with Jesus Kane on the magic planet. So how is he suppose to grieve when the women he supposedly love, maybe not as much as his wife, but love nevertheless, act like everything is fine.

I feel for the guy. I would so be his drinking buddy. Use the opportunity to get ****faced and bond with the human, not the soldier.

Now lets just hope Wray wont use this opportunity to try to grab the power seat. That would be so boring and deja vu.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            Why is everyone calling him drunk? He had *A* drink...
            Well, some people said that Lt Scott was a sex addict just because they saw him having sex with two women (and not at the same time). They're just overreacting, that's all.
            So say we all!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
              Except even more non-permitted than Jack/Sam, since Young is married to someone else. I'm pretty sure the military is all negative on adultery.
              Yup. We even have a UCMJ article on it.

Comment

i hope not
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                X