Babylon 5: "Would you rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5: "Would you rather...?"

The "Would you rather" game thread has proven popular for both the Stargate and the Trek threads. I think Babylon 5 has a developed enough universe where this could go all over the place for we Babylonians.

Here's the first one:

WYR live on Centauri Prime or on Minbar?
    sigpic

Minbar. I'd be looking over my shoulder every second I was on Centauri Prime!

WYR have Delenn or Neroon as your leader?
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Neroon. Despite his clashes with some of our favorite characters, his heart is in the right place, and he's OK in my book. And personally, I'm not big on religion, so I'd prefer a leader from the warrior caste.

WYR go back in time on Babylon 4, or take Draal's place in the Great Machine on Epsilon 3?
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

I'd rather be part of the Great Machine. As much as the idea of living among the Minbari—especially the Warrior and Religious Castes—might intrigue me, I know that getting caught up in time travel is just not something I want.

WYR meet Neroon or Delenn?
        sigpic

Comment

Delenn. First of all, Neroon would be a very intimidating presence, and second of all, I love Delenn...

Would you rather work security for Garibaldi or Zack?
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Garibaldi. One of my supervisors at work is just like Garibaldi. Awesome guy.

Would you rather join the Rangers or the Technomages?
            sigpic

Comment

The rangers. I'm not too keen on implants, particularly not Shadows tech!

WYR work with G'Kar or Mollari?
              sigpic

Comment

Mollari, a place by his side would bring more attractive women.

WYR captain an EA cruiser or pilot a Starfury.

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                  Mollari, a place by his side would bring more attractive women.

WYR captain an EA cruiser or pilot a Starfury.
                  Though I'd like to learn how to pilot a Starfury, the idea of commanding a Warlock-class destroyer has some big appeal.

WYR have a Victory-class ship like the Excalibur as your flagship or a Minbari war cruiser?
                  sigpic

Comment

Minbari war cruiser

WYR be caught in the dark with Adira Tyree or Na'toth?
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Adira, while I do like a woman that can fight, it really does help if they are physically attractive, lights or no lights

WYR be a Ranger or a Psi-Cop

Comment

Ranger. Bester and the other Psi Cops are nothing but trouble, telepathy or not.

WYR have a romantic dinner with someone from the Religious Caste or the Warrior Caste?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I suppose the question is "do all those rituals apply to both castes' meals?"

I'm thinking that they only are for religious caste meals, but even so, the romantic aspect seals the deal for my answer of religious caste...

Would you rather be a Vorlon or a Shadow?
                          sigpic
                          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Very good question! I'd rather be one of Lorien's people personally. But given your choices, I'd go with a Vorlon. From what I've read about them in the canon novels, they and the Shadows both command powerful energies. But it seems to be that it takes multiple Shadows to kill one Vorlon. In a fair fight, I think a single Vorlon (no encounter suit) could defeat a single Shadow due to its inherent strength. Shadows also don't have telepathy.

WYR be one of the Walkers or one of Lorien's people?
                            sigpic

Comment

One of Lorien's people.

I don't know if I'm okay with the idea of wearing an eternal tiki mask.

Would you rather fight for purple or for green?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X