So They Haven't Left The Galaxy Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So They Haven't Left The Galaxy Yet?

I thought they said a few episodes back in S1 that they were leaving the galaxy. They can't be in intergalactic space if they're pulsars and a habitable (using the term loosely) planet around.
    The signature has been destroyed!

They're in a new galaxy now. They travelled across the void off-screen between Sabotage and Pain.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseP927 View Post
      I thought they said a few episodes back in S1 that they were leaving the galaxy. They can't be in intergalactic space if they're pulsars and a habitable (using the term loosely) planet around.
      KEK is correct. Remember Brody saying at the end of the episode that they came out of FTL where there were suppose to before the LA boarded the ship. So there are just entering the new galaxy and should be near a planet with a gate. But, we didn't see the countdown timer come on.

Comment

They entered the new galaxy just before "Pain". This latest episode is just another stop in the same galaxy.

Comment

Yep, they've been in the new galaxy for a few eps now.

I was also thinking it's just "another stop" in the new galaxy, and that they would've had loads of stops in that galaxy already and suddenly I realised that they entered the new galaxy in "pain", and that's only been a few weeks or days maybe since subversion, incursion and intervention all take place in 1 or 2 days ^^

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            They entered the new galaxy just before "Pain". This latest episode is just another stop in the same galaxy.
            I stand corrected. The ship came out of FTL at the end of "Pain", Rush said they there was 10 hours on the countdown and Young called Scott on the radio to put a team together. How soon we forget. Good catch Morbo.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
              Well that just makes TJ's "trip" less believable. Seeing the nebula from the Faith planet (first galaxy) and at the end of Intervention (new galaxy) wouldn't make sense.
              The signature has been destroyed!

Comment

Well that just makes TJ's "trip" less believable. Seeing the nebula from the Faith planet (first galaxy) and at the end of Intervention (new galaxy) wouldn't make sense.
                Except for the fact that these aliens can beam people across galaxies and makes planets and stars. A little nebula would be cake by comparison.

Comment

These are people who were able to artifically create a star and planet. What they can do is way beyond our level of comprehension
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe the nebula is the aliens themselves, watching TJ and the Faith planet.

Comment

Maybe the planet and/or system moved? Maybe thats why it was somewhere it wasn't supposed to be....

Comment

Yo, here's the Intervention transcript that clarifies that indeed the crew have left the galaxy that had the Faith planet on it...

JOHANSEN (looking around the cabin): What - what is this? Where am I? How did I get here?

CAINE: I know it's a lot to process right now, so just take your time, OK?

JOHANSEN: We left you on that planet and we left the galaxy.

CAINE: You can't be surprised that aliens who built a solar system are capable of a little, uh, intergalactic transport.

JOHANSEN: Are you saying they brought me here?

CAINE: Well, you're here, right?

(T.J. looks down at the infant in her arms.)
                        Those Faith aliens are good - it's my interpretation that they showed the nebula TJ saw at the end of the episode earlier in her little consciousness jump or whatever she did (During which the Faith aliens may or may not've saved Carmen) I'll say again - those aliens are good. They must play like intergalactic marbles in their free time.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Or she dreamt the whole thing and her mind associated the nebula she saw at the end with the one in her dream. thats how our minds work with parts of dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            Or she dreamt the whole thing and her mind associated the nebula she saw at the end with the one in her dream. thats how our minds work with parts of dreams.
                            That seems like a big concidence
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I choose to believe that the nebula was the aliens showing TJ that her baby is truly alive and safe. A way that they could protect the innocent . OK, maye a bit naive, but hey it's a matter of interpretaiton and the HEA (Happily Ever After) society demands a bit of that
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X